Home

my player wont make NBA!?!?!?

This is a discussion on my player wont make NBA!?!?!? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry my player wont make NBA!?!?!?

im sorry but this is garbage, dont say my guys sucks. when i first started i got a 10 day contract then got sent back to the NBDL. ive played about 55 games straight in the NBDL and havent signed with an NBA team yet. ive had stretches of amazing games great stats and nothing. whats up with this crap?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: my player wont make NBA!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulbert
im sorry but this is garbage, dont say my guys sucks. when i first started i got a 10 day contract then got sent back to the NBDL. ive played about 55 games straight in the NBDL and havent signed with an NBA team yet. ive had stretches of amazing games great stats and nothing. whats up with this crap?
What? It's a bug 'cause you're a NBDL All-Star?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Well are you making the Objectives? And on top of that you have to try to keep a A+ team rating. The more A+ ratings plus passing all the objectives will make them interested in you. You can also try to get double-doubles and triple-doubles to make them interested. You can't just play subpar. You have to stand out with the team you are playing.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
Rookie

leading my team to a good record, actually we won the nbdl championship last season. im averaging 15/8 assists which isnt too bad. having good games.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

The road to the NBA is tough. Stephen Jackson, Rafer Alston, John Starks, and others all had to work to get to the NBA. It may take you a few years . . .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
Rookie

yea but somehow my brother got a contract with the bulls and he barley played any games in the nbdl.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
MVP

I avg 14ppg and didn't get signed to a team but I when I had the option of picking my team I chose a team who didn't have many SF.
It depends on your position so if you are a PG try out for the Heat or a team with weak PG's.

Another good thing is the Nets are very weak at PF so if you are a PF go try out for the Nets.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #8
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulbert
The Othyus Jeffers glitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »