Home

Thing not addressed in the Patch, but needed bad

This is a discussion on Thing not addressed in the Patch, but needed bad within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-29-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Thing not addressed in the Patch, but needed bad

Hey OS Liver players,

So after playing live 10 all day to see what really was changes and I must say the game has gotten better but not good as it could be.

Online still feels like Arcade mode basically because of the fatigue. Users just run around not gettin tired or using key players off the bench. Which is not fun for most sim players like myself.

Up Fatigue Slider

Also Im still seeing players not react to curtain situations like they should. Players let the ball just roll by them like they never see it. Let the ball go out of bounds when they had a chance to save it.

Dont kno what to call it, buts its need tweaking

Now im a 2k man so i been using the stick to shoot for some time now. But i am good with the button shooting. But no one on live have different releases it seems like all you have to do is release the ball on the way down and 90% of the time it is a bucket.

Fix players releases and accurate timing

These are just somethings I noticed that should have been addressed, but hopefully they are in the next one, thanks..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Thing not addressed in the Patch, but needed bad

And I think they should make the Superstar Difficulty as the default difficulty while playing in Random Ranked Match. Because in All Star it's very easy to make dunks and lay-ups.

The fatigue must be fixed via 2nd patch & must be set to 100 or full (default) so that the online users will be forced to use substitutions in the game and somehow minimize the cheesing in the game.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9

on the fly subs needs changed, need to make it where when u open the sub menu, that it doesnt skip the cutscenes. plus, it would be nice if it would give u a few seconds after a dead ball to open the sub menu and make a quick change if need be. other than that, i'm happy.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm not sure why timing seems to have almost no effect on shot success. I'm constantly having horribly late release 3s rained in on me online. Actually I wouldn't say timing has no effect, early releases dont drop often. For whatever reason late releases go in more than perfect releases.

IMO if you're bad enough to release so late that the animation is glitching, there should be less than a 5% chance that shot goes in, no matter how good the shooter is.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
Banned

For me the shot release is not a problem in this game. I've noticed that some players have different timing release and some have just the same. It's just a matter of practice and right timing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
Rookie

anyone else having issues with players running out of bounds then when you throw them a pass its called out, this is annoying me so much, surely that can be patched why are they running out of bounds all the time!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightofshadow
Hey OS Liver players,

So after playing live 10 all day to see what really was changes and I must say the game has gotten better but not good as it could be.

Online still feels like Arcade mode basically because of the fatigue. Users just run around not gettin tired or using key players off the bench. Which is not fun for most sim players like myself.

Up Fatigue Slider

Also Im still seeing players not react to curtain situations like they should. Players let the ball just roll by them like they never see it. Let the ball go out of bounds when they had a chance to save it.

Dont kno what to call it, buts its need tweaking

Now im a 2k man so i been using the stick to shoot for some time now. But i am good with the button shooting. But no one on live have different releases it seems like all you have to do is release the ball on the way down and 90% of the time it is a bucket.

Fix players releases and accurate timing

These are just somethings I noticed that should have been addressed, but hopefully they are in the next one, thanks..
I co - sign that
Old 10-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #8
Rookie

pezone's Arena

OVR: 7

one thing I NEED TO SEE PATCHED....and it's online fatigue!!!!!!

please EA don't fotget about it!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »