Home

L4D's NBA LIVE 10 *PRO* GAMEPLAY SLIDERS

This is a discussion on L4D's NBA LIVE 10 *PRO* GAMEPLAY SLIDERS within the NBA Live Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
Thumbs up L4D's NBA LIVE 10 *PRO* GAMEPLAY SLIDERS (360 + PS3)

*Please MANUALLY input these settings or obtain them from someone who has uploaded them to his/her EA Locker (360 and PS3)

*I no longer have this game and thus will no longer be offering support/updates or be accepting any Friend's Request.

360 + PS3

11x01x2009 [FINAL - post patch]

Quote:
Home/Away Difficulty: PRO
Substitution: Auto
Game Speed: 45
Fatigue Effect: 72
Charge/Block Foul Frequency: 80
Shooting Foul Frequency: 80
Reach-In Foul Frequency: 75
In-Air Collision Foul Frequency: 80

USER/CPU

Dunk/Layup Strip Ability: 60/80
Contact Shot %: 20/47
Steal Ability: 60/88
Interception Ability: 60/88
Shot Block Ability:0/20
Dunk/Lay-up Block Ability: 50/60
Offensive Rebounding: 25/35
Defensive Rebounding: 55/70
Short Range Shooting: 8/50
Medium Range Shooting: 24/52
Long Range Shooting: 36/55
Dunk %: 45/45
Layup %: 44/45
Shot Alter Ability: 60/100
Hands In Post: 30/100
Hands On Perimeter: 40/100

User FT Shooting: 41

CPU Alley-Oop Frequency: 60
CPU Dunk/Layup Freq: 55
CPU Fake-out Discipline: 75
CPU Help Side Defense Effectiveness: 100
CPU Close Out Effectiveness: 95
CPU Pass Accuracy: 100

Last edited by left4dead; 11-04-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 02:35 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: L4D's NBA LIVE 10 *PRO* GAMEPLAY SLIDERS

Good stuff, could someone post please. I'm on the ps3
Old 10-11-2009, 02:45 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Hey so the Pro level does render better fast break and your defenders can function on their own better?

I was actually going to start out myself on Pro level just for the reasons we spoke about in Tomba's thread. I'd be really intersted to see what else your observing aswell on this level.

I really do hate most sports games now days for the simple reason they don't truly make the AI smarter or better they just throw some codes like speed cheats or dummy down the Human players.

It's amazing and very obvious because you go up to Super Star level and all of sudden your players forget how to contest a shot or bring help D. Sometimes I don't want to play all 5 posistion but in Live 10 it seems like they force you to play that way. It's good for head to head play that way but vs the CPU your AI teammates should be able to play ball on their own.

Also i think on Pro level fouls should be much better since players should be more prone to mistakes on this level.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-11-2009, 03:19 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by style24
Good stuff, could someone post please. I'm on the ps3
Yeah, that would be nice if someone could post them here.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:20 AM   #5
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

How do you find these sliders I've been searching for your GT on the leaderboards but nothing is coming up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Yeah, that would be nice if someone could post them here.

This.
Can PLEASE someone write them up?
Would greatly appreciate it
Old 10-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by left4dead
For the Xbox 360:

EA Locker (search: MakaveLLi444)

Title: "L4D PRO GAMEPLAY SLIDERS x Operation Sports"

PRO level....adjust fatigue according to number of minutes you play (your own personal preference). Currently set for 7-8 minutes of play.

Played about 10 games. Getting good results (including CPU fastbreak opportunities). You'll notice a difference against the elite teams VS mediocre teams. The CPU also doesn't go crazy in the 4th quarters.

Nothing overly drastic.....just minor adjustments here and there. EA did a pretty good job with the game with the default settings this year. CPU defense upped to compensate for PRO level.

Give it a whirl and post back results. Remember these are not final and are still in progress.

I dont have internet access..can u post. I'm specifically interested in tweaking fb's. Whats the secret?
Old 10-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hey so the Pro level does render better fast break and your defenders can function on their own better?

I was actually going to start out myself on Pro level just for the reasons we spoke about in Tomba's thread. I'd be really intersted to see what else your observing aswell on this level.

I really do hate most sports games now days for the simple reason they don't truly make the AI smarter or better they just throw some codes like speed cheats or dummy down the Human players.

It's amazing and very obvious because you go up to Super Star level and all of sudden your players forget how to contest a shot or bring help D. Sometimes I don't want to play all 5 posistion but in Live 10 it seems like they force you to play that way. It's good for head to head play that way but vs the CPU your AI teammates should be able to play ball on their own.

Also i think on Pro level fouls should be much better since players should be more prone to mistakes on this level.
I think PRO is the way to go in Live 10 this year. The players 'spacing' seems to be better....The CPU makes mistakes (which leads to more fastbreak opportunities)....the 4th quarter 'super bionic' CPU is non-existent....most importantly, games against the elite/premiere teams are challenging and vice versa against the crappy teams (which is not the case in Superstar level, where even the bad teams play like the Lakers or the Spurs).

Definitely more input is needed from the community and these sliders are an early build and more tweaking is needed.....but NOTHING drastic like what Tomba is doing with his set. I appreciate his work but dude thinks that he's playing Live 09 or Live 07.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders »