Home

Ask The Devs a Question Thread II

This is a discussion on Ask The Devs a Question Thread II within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Ask The Devs a Question Thread II

Go ahead and ask the devs whatever you want, same as last year... Im sure they'll chime in as they get time or if they want to answer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Ask The Devs a Question Thread II

1) Can loose balls be fixed where players just don't "Hustle" to the ball? They kind of look lost most of the time and one player from further away will make a move for it while the rest just look confused.

Here is a good example of what I mean

Last edited by Phobia; 10-09-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

Why was ranked club games scrapped and replaced with the ultra cheesy Adidas Live Run Also why was there no mention of it in he blogs or thread updates leading up too release Oh who's I Idea was that I need to know for my own amusement
Old 10-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

OVR: 19

Can a player's skin color be adjusted in a patch or DNA download? (B. Roy is too dark)

Will players who are booed in certain arenas in real life be updated to reflect that in the game? I know right now that Randolph is booed heavily in Portland but I don't think that's in the game...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #5
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Can a patch be made on the server side where we can use custom sliders and settings for private unranked games?

Is the 1st patch going to address some of the issues for online gameplay (fatigue, high 3pt %, turnovers under the basket)

Last edited by Rob. D; 10-09-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Hey. guys let me start off by saying great job with this years game. I'm thoroughly enjoying online play! Anyway, I know Mike said putback dunks will be in next years game which is great, but any thoughts on a new block shot mechanic to make it more realistic? You know like more pint blocks on the backboard and getting that odd noise out of there when you block a shot.

Secondly, I just saw the latest videos from NCAA basketball.....and one word came to mind....EPIC! Now I'm sitting here thinking to myself....when it comes down to it, isn't live the bigger tittle between the two?! So how come no ESPN/ABC or TNT intergration with your presentation? I mean not only do they have CBS, but they also have ESPN's graphics package as well. And then to top it all off they come with two different anouncing teams too! Now that is ground breaking! I guess I'm asking how long will we have to suffer with Steve Kerr, ( he was a great color comentator in his day but the man is a GM now! Marv is still decient but those guys from ESPN/ABC get you pumped....can we expect to see a huge leap in presention going forward?

Lastley....online franchise? Is it possible? What ever happened to post game interviews and half time shows in video games? Highlights at the half of other games during a season or franchise....now that my friends....that would be EPIC! You find a way to intergrate those things along with a quicker less delayed steal button mechanic and you will truely be doing some very inovative things!
Ok I'm out...thanks for reading.

Pepp32
Get at me online...pepp32 is my gammer tag-----XBOX360

Last edited by pepp32; 10-09-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #7
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

I have a few.

1. Is it possible for you and your crew to have multiple broadcasting in your game like what NCAA Basketball 10 is doing? Will it take too much disk space?

2. When will we get a patch and what can we expect?

3. Why didn't you guys integrate the ESPN or ABC in your games this year? The ESPN/ABC overlays will be a hit. Just go to the NCAA Basketball 10 forums and read all the posts in the CBS/ESPN thread. These guys are amped up and excited. You can do the same next year if you want to win sway people from 2K.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
JDJ
Rookie

OVR: 4

- Is there anyway you could adjust the online team play room search? Right now it seems if you 'search' you're placed in a random room instead of last year when you were able to view all the rooms up and pick the one you wanted to join. I find that I'll have 4-5 friends that want to play but we'd rather not create a private room because that would mean we'd have to invite people to the room to fill those remaining spots rather than having it be a public room.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »