Home

Official 2k Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official 2k Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Official 2k Bugs and Glitches Thread

All Bugs and Glitches post should be made in here:

Known Bugs:

Framerate issues on multiple cameras and in certain arenas (Dallas, OKC, Philly, Golden State etc.)

The crowd does not cheer when their team steals the ball.

Assist engine is still buggy.

Dissapearing Stat overlays.

Last edited by aholbert32; 10-04-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official 2k Bugs and Glitches Thread

Every once in a while when I throw the ball to my C/PF in the post.. They look like they're having a seizure... It's like the game is trying to decide whether or not they should be posting up or not and can't make up its mind.. Kicking it back out and dropping it back into the post fixes it
Old 10-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Don't know about you guys but I didn't get any of the MyPlayer achievements although I already did the summer circuit and the other ones.

In MyPlayer there was a moment where the ref and the inbounder were passing each other the ball for like about a minute.

Also the inbounder kept on running into the basket thing, don't know whats it called but the thing where it has the NBA slogan. He eventually got a 5 second vialation
Old 10-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

damn i guess this is the thread that replaces mine........oh well

From what I've experienced and read, these are some of the issues:

-Headband colors-seriously, you would have to try to mess up on this

-Lebron Intro- Chalk doesn't show when it's launched into the air by Lebron.

-Hopstep Spin- Whenever i do this, its a charge since the player's elbows are flailing all over the place.That shouldn't happen often.

-Paint colors- there's a thread describing this(this would be a minor issue)

-Missing wide open dunks/Lay-ups- i really cannot express how annoying it is when the game is on the line,5 secs left and you miss a dunk on a fastbreak.......using the right hand!!!

-Mismatches- I don't know if its just me but when Ilgauskas is doing a good job of staying in front of Louis williams, there's a problem

-Frame rate issues-self explanatory

-Help D- Its a little annoying when you've locked down Lebron with one player yet the cpu finds it logical to double and leave the shooter at the wing open

-Lights?- After you call a Time Out, a glitch occurs where the lights that move around the arena during a dead ball continue to move around even when they are supposed to be off.

-Substitution bug-In the summer league in the 2nd and 3rd quarters in my player mode I get subbed in and out every dead ball. So I'll be in for about 30 seconds, then subbed out for 30 then back in, for an entire two quarters.

-Fatigue- This has been taken to an extreme. Even if you don't use the clutch once your players still become tired after 2 mins. of play(stars included). This needs to be toned down a little. A player should be able to play an average of 3:50 mins before having to slow down.( I know you guys are going to say to use my bench, but even though my bench IS STACKED!!!And i am very conservative on the clutch, 2 mins of play and my guys are out of breath.)
Old 10-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

2k please don;t listen to that guy above me the fatigue is perfect

and i like when players miss lay ups, dunks on the fast break

BUT you need to fix that my player mode glitch where they make

clones of your players and not being able to simulate games is stupid

who wants to play 82 games losers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I would say team with red in it, the color looks pink. Not sure how they could mess this up because the right color red is in the color palette.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 10-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #7
Rookie

foofighter2455's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibe3zy

-Missing wide open dunks/Lay-ups- i really cannot express how annoying it is when the game is on the line,5 secs left and you miss a dunk on a fastbreak.......using the right hand!!!

-Fatigue- This has been taken to an extreme. Even if you don't use the clutch once your players still become tired after 2 mins. of play(stars included). This needs to be toned down a little. A player should be able to play an average of 3:50 mins before having to slow down.( I know you guys are going to say to use my bench, but even though my bench IS STACKED!!!And i am very conservative on the clutch, 2 mins of play and my guys are out of breath.)

If 2K caters to people with your preferences again this year and ruins this game VIA patch I swear to god...

There are sliders in the game for a specific reason, change them if you don't like how the game plays...
Old 10-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #8
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Ive had the guy inball the ball back to the referee and keep doing it over and over until i switched my inbounds player..

Also had the upcoming games take over the whole screen while i was shooting a free throw so i could see my man shooting it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »