Home

Fatigue/Auto-subs Question

This is a discussion on Fatigue/Auto-subs Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question Fatigue/Auto-subs Question

New to the board, but there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people concerning the issue.

With the recent patch from EA addressing progression and online disconnects, is there any word about addressing fatigue/auto-subs?

Just wanted to know if anybody heard anything or should I just pretty much accept that it will not be addressed this year...

preciate the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Banned

codes's Arena

Re: Fatigue/Auto-subs Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezquiet
New to the board, but there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people concerning the issue.

With the recent patch from EA addressing progression and online disconnects, is there any word about addressing fatigue/auto-subs?

Just wanted to know if anybody heard anything or should I just pretty much accept that it will not be addressed this year...

preciate the help.
Not gonna change...but I would like to be proven wrong about this as well.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
Rookie

yeah I figured that....sucks to hear, preciate the info.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

I am not even sure they acknowledge this as a problem.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
Rookie

Really? I thought I've seen Adam mention it on the board once or twice.

Playing a whole season where the starters on defense don't sub out kinda kills the vibe for me. Are you guys getting any of your defense to come out besides the "sub 2nd team defense option?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezquiet
Really? I thought I've seen Adam mention it on the board once or twice.

Playing a whole season where the starters on defense don't sub out kinda kills the vibe for me. Are you guys getting any of your defense to come out besides the "sub 2nd team defense option?"
Injuries...

Okay on a serious note I hate this. They should watch a game. How many times do defensive linemen get subbed in and out of games? That happens sometimes multiple times on a defensive series. For both package reasons and to keep them fresh. Hell Nick Perry is second in the NCAA with sacks right now and he is not even a starter! He is in on certain situations and when another DE is a little winded.
Same with linebackers. I dont see it as much in the secondary, but still its an issue.

Does anyone else also have the missing player issue? The one where a player will come out of the game and never come back in? I have it happen all the time in one of my dynasties. My guy will always come out in the fourth and never re enter. Sometimes even earlier. I have even tried putting the auto sub sliders down in the 20s for his position and still he does not come back.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Rookie

yeah I've seen the missing players issue. Mainly for my RB, I know I've read here before to not have the sub-in slider greater than 85 unless that player may never come back in. But the thing is if I set my sub out/in slider to 84/85 for other positions, nobody else on the team will ever come out.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
Banned

codes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOSMedia4SC
Does anyone else also have the missing player issue? The one where a player will come out of the game and never come back in? I have it happen all the time in one of my dynasties. My guy will always come out in the fourth and never re enter. Sometimes even earlier. I have even tried putting the auto sub sliders down in the 20s for his position and still he does not come back.
I have found that toward the end of games, all of my WR's are missing and my DB's are playing their positions. Certainly gets pretty annoying....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »