Home

Old 09-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Scott Shanle

who do these people look at when they are updating these rosters? Shanle is ranked number 5 in the league in interceptions and still he has no roster update.... scott fujita is rated a 60 something still... come on now what is the deal with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Scott Shanle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL e BOY 1985
who do these people look at when they are updating these rosters? Shanle is ranked number 5 in the league in interceptions and still he has no roster update.... scott fujita is rated a 60 something still... come on now what is the deal with this?

One of the first things i do when i get the "newest" roster update is fix those 2. Yeah they aren't the best in the league but they are still good players. Fujita goes to 76 and Shanle goes to 74 when i update the updates.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:41 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyPhillips
One of the first things i do when i get the "newest" roster update is fix those 2. Yeah they aren't the best in the league but they are still good players. Fujita goes to 76 and Shanle goes to 74 when i update the updates.
I think Shanle has looked alot better that Fujita so far this season. Idk why they were rated so low in the first place.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint92
I think Shanle has looked alot better that Fujita so far this season. Idk why they were rated so low in the first place.

Their rated so low because the Saints D took all the blame for the teams downfall last season. The blame went on their 2 Linebackers Fujita and Shanle so Madden made them with worse ratings then most teams backups which is complete BS. Fujita and Shanle never have gotten the respect they deserve. They are not great Linebackers but they are contributers that do what they are suppose to do on the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »