Home

PS3 Roster update 4 someone please post with at least 1 edit so it can be downloaded

This is a discussion on PS3 Roster update 4 someone please post with at least 1 edit so it can be downloaded within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20
PS3 Roster update 4 someone please post with at least 1 edit so it can be downloaded

My internet company for some reason has decided to block people from getting online with their PS3, XBox 360, from playing WOW and other online games. So I cant download the new roster update at the moment. Could someone plese post the new roster update with just one small edit so it can be downloaded. You just have to make a small edit to make others able to use it. So just change someone to long sleeves or give a QB +1 in kicking power just some little change. Thanks to anyone that can do this I am just wanting to get my franchise started is all so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS3 Roster update 4 someone please post with at least 1 edit so it can be downloa

sadly no one gives a **** about us lol.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: PS3 Roster update 4 someone please post with at least 1 edit so it can be downloa

yeah too bad we can't upload the patch 1 like the rosters ... can anyone please edit a roster and upload the roster here
Old 09-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

I was just able to get my PS3 to connect to the playstation network for 5 minutes but I couldn't log into EA. Then I was kicked from PSN. My internet company is a joke. They said they are trying to stop the download of movies illegally and that has now affected PSN, XBox Live, WOW, my online poker sites, Limewire, etc. I would switch but they are my only option for highspeed. Anyway I thought I was going to be able to get the rosters there for a second.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
Rookie

yeah my problem i'm overseas and military internet server are blocking PS3 DNS server access so its blocking any PS3 acccess to the internet .. so only updates i get is to DL from this place .. so i have to wait like dec, to be back in states for any patches to upgrade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

Alright I'm back on the PSN but I can't get onto EA. Its only a matter of time before I am kicked from PSN so I am going to keep trying. If I do somehow manage to get the rosters I will make an edit and post it.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:08 AM   #7
Rookie

i uploaded it for the ps3 this is the link for it i edited a few players so that should work

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-download.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »