Home

Anyone having trouble Scoring?

This is a discussion on Anyone having trouble Scoring? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Anyone having trouble Scoring?

I waited a few days to purchase the game check out how people felt and i saw a good mix of reviews..I quickly changed the sliders to what would give me the most realistic game and i found that on here..i wanna say it was Flyermania but dont quote me on that..Anyway i love everything about the game with the current slider set im using however i'm seein way to many outstanding saves..im using ottawa who btw is gonna bounce back this hear big time ha ha but im having trouble scoring on anything but bull**** slapshots or one timers.. I cycle the puck constantly lookin for open men..i love wrist shots but the just arent findin the net? any one got any tips on what to do? Im only scorin 1.7-2.0 goals a game and i would like to see more 3-2 4-3 games mixed in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone having trouble Scoring?

I'm with you on that. Although playing with the Hurricanes, I'm not sure that mine is very inaccurate--seeing as they led the league in missed shots last year. The majority of the goals that I've scored have come faking out the goalie right in front of the net, usually after skating around the net and then going top shelf. I do take a lot of slap shots from the point, but most of them get deflected wide and don't even make it on net. But then again, like I said above, they did lead the league in missed shots last year, so that's probably about as dead on as you're going to get.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Anyone having trouble Scoring?

Already a thread on this, look in the robo goalie thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »