Home

Low rated players you can dominate with?

This is a discussion on Low rated players you can dominate with? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Serenity Now!

Random Hero's Arena

OVR: 5
Low rated players you can dominate with?

Anybody have some secret weapons in the depth chart? For me I like to bring in tall receivers, like Hank Baskett and Ramses Barden. BEASTS in the red zone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Low rated players you can dominate with?

Mine is Aaron Maybin... DE- Bills. (can't remember precise ratings)

The guy has high 95+ acceleraton and an excellent 85+ finesse move to go with 80+ speed (i think)... once/if i get past the Olineman the guy gets to the QB instantly with his speed.

He only starts at about 75ish but I've had 3 20+ sack seasons with him... The guy eventually gets 99 acceleration as well as 90+ finesse moves if i remember correctly.

Sack machine.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Hero
Anybody have some secret weapons in the depth chart? For me I like to bring in tall receivers, like Hank Baskett and Ramses Barden. BEASTS in the red zone.
Dude I think as a colts fan you might see baskett suit up in blue and white... its just a feeling I have.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #4
Serenity Now!

Random Hero's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shep64
Dude I think as a colts fan you might see baskett suit up in blue and white... its just a feeling I have.
I wouldn't mind that at all, especially with Gonz going down. I always liked Hank for some reason, I think he can be decent.

I also do really well with Chad Henne, but he progresses nicely into the high 80's after a while in franchise mode.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Hero
I wouldn't mind that at all, especially with Gonz going down. I always liked Hank for some reason, I think he can be decent.

I also do really well with Chad Henne, but he progresses nicely into the high 80's after a while in franchise mode.

Micheal Mitchell (raiders)- I quick sub him in all the time and hit stick the **** out of my opponent.

hes also really good in a franchise... at SS he got rookie of the year (all sim) then in his second year I moved him to LOLB then three years later I moved him to CB. Hes like a 90 somthing CB with like a 90 zone, 99 hit power, 98 tackle ect... ect...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 36

To the Colts dudes= Hank Baskett is good for 2 80 yard bombs a year. The only other thing he has done on the Eagles is be Mrs. Kendra.

My guy? Tiquan Underwood WR, Tom Brandstater DEN QB, and Brandon Gibson Eagles WR
Old 09-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Dustin Keller is a 77 as a TE but I think he's the fastest TE in the game. Something like 86 speed and 90 acceleration. He blows by all LB's and safeties.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #8
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

On offense, pretty much any scrub you put in the slot becomes a beast. Slots are just too easy to pick apart. Just the way Madden is programmed I guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »