Home

Ratings Changes

This is a discussion on Ratings Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11
Ratings Changes

With week 1 now in the books, what players ratings do you think need changed, why do you think it should be changed, and what should it be changed to.

For example: Tim Hightower (ARI) should have his Receiving bumped up to about 80 and his Catch In Traffic bumped up to mid to high 70's after his huge receiving game at running back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
Pro

Figment's Arena

Re: Ratings Changes

For my Bears I really only saw 2 players that need ratings changes based on this weekend's game and that is:

WR Earl Bennett caught 7 passes (Dropped one or two) but caught allot of hard ones I would up his Catch-in-Traffic from an 84 to an 88.

LE Adewale Ogunleye had 2 sacks and much more pressure on Aaron Rodgers. He didn't do anything special just good old fashioned bull rush. I would up his Power Move from a 55 to a 67ish.

This in my opinion is the real way to update rosters, look at those that showed that they can do something well and try to adjust the ratings (not the overall) to fit the player.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:29 AM   #3
Rookie

jimmyy201's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPL_6492
For my Bears I really only saw 2 players that need ratings changes based on this weekend's game and that is:

WR Earl Bennett caught 7 passes (Dropped one or two) but caught allot of hard ones I would up his Catch-in-Traffic from an 84 to an 88.

LE Adewale Ogunleye had 2 sacks and much more pressure on Aaron Rodgers. He didn't do anything special just good old fashioned bull rush. I would up his Power Move from a 55 to a 67ish.

This in my opinion is the real way to update rosters, look at those that showed that they can do something well and try to adjust the ratings (not the overall) to fit the player.
Bennett should not go up there was many routes he would just stand there n not finish it he coulda had 10+ catches.
Knox should get theboost. He is the number 3 WR.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:12 AM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Legedu Naanee needs a bump
Old 09-15-2009, 02:13 AM   #5
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyy201
Bennett should not go up there was many routes he would just stand there n not finish it he coulda had 10+ catches.
Knox should get theboost. He is the number 3 WR.
So then maybe he should lost some route running but he definately showed ability to make catches in traffic and I believe he did well in that aspect of his gameplay.

As for Knox, he did exactly how he is in madden, ran fast in a strait line and he caught the pass to him. That's all he did and I think he had one other catch too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 02:15 AM   #6
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Legedu Naanee needs a bump
What ratings of his need a bump? What did he do to deserve that bump? This is supposed to be so people can complement or knock down players ratings on teams based on how they played this weekend.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:55 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5
Upgrades:Jolley and jenkins were out muscling the oline.cadillac williams looked explosive.mike bell looked good. downgrades: jake delhome and joey galloway
Old 09-15-2009, 03:26 AM   #8
Banned

Stupendamatic's Arena

OVR: 1

NYG: WR Mario Manningham needs a boost, he had a very good pre-season and first game. His speed, accel, route running need to be raised. He is very quick coming out of his cuts and is a playmaker with the ball in his hands as we saw against the redskins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »