Home

2k10 rookie draft class creation

This is a discussion on 2k10 rookie draft class creation within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-06-2009, 04:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
2k10 rookie draft class creation

as most of you know, there will be an option on 2k10 association that lets you create a draft class that you can upload to 2k share..

i'm thinking about compiling the stats of next year's draft class to help create a good draft class for 2k10 on ps3 (cuz thats my console), anyone else thinking about making one? maybe there are some people who wants to help, or better yet is there anyone else who has started this already? 2k10 is coming out in a month so i'm starting this soon..

so, is there list of rosters for 2k10 already? that should help in creating the stats for the 2k10 draft class.. especially since stats now range 25-99.. so i'm guessing it would be quite different from 2k9..

EDIT3: i'm making these guys on the PS3 btw.. for ratings/tendencies, check this thread out, DC and portlandblazer i think and someone else is doing it for the 360..

EDIT: I'll post my CAPs below so that they'll be easier to find..

CAP appearances:
Miscellaneous
Michael Jordan - Page 3, Post #30 (i know this is supposed to be a rookie class creation thread, but whatever, i didnt feel like making a new thread just for jordan lol)
Ricky Rubio - Page 6, Post #60

2010 Draft Class
John Wall - Page 3, Post #28
Derrick Favors - Page 3, Post #29 (ver.2 in zip file on post 79)
Donatas Motiejunas - Page 4, Post #31 (ver.2 in zip file on post 79)

These next guys are in a zip file, you can download it from post 79:
Ed Davis
Cole Aldrich
Willie Warren

Greg Monroe
Al-Farouq Aminu
John Henson
Solomon Alabi

Devin Ebanks - coming soon..

EDIT2: oh and for the their stats, im not gonna be too specific about them anymore, i cannot do all that.. i'm just focusing on the appearances, and for the stats, i'll just make some approximations, hopefully they come out well..

EDIT4: i am working on the appearances right now, i wont be updating until i finish most of the top 30.. just letting you guys know

EDIT 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapboY
you guys can pm me or just post here if you want me to prioritize someone in the 2010 class.. like for example maybe you want al-farouq aminu already, then tell me that, and i'll prioritize him and post him up here asap..

Last edited by RapboY; 10-24-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 05:09 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: 2k10 rookie draft class creation

I think this can be doable, although for me it's hard to gauge how we would rate the players because of this new scale.

Pero magandang idea ito pare.

I just want new 2k10 info in general.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:19 AM   #3
Rookie

well it's an idea someone's bound to think about after the game is released.. i just though i'd start early since i'm mostly an offline player, i play games online but not so much, just exhibition games.. so yeah as usual i'm gonna be spending a lot of time on association mode.. and also one My Player, which on paper sounds very very interesting, and im also very excited about it because of draft combine..

dinownload mo na ba yung draft combine? idownload mo siya, masaya laruin, mas ok overall tlga..
Old 09-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #4
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

www.draftexpress.com

Best place to start
Old 09-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapboY
well it's an idea someone's bound to think about after the game is released.. i just though i'd start early since i'm mostly an offline player, i play games online but not so much, just exhibition games.. so yeah as usual i'm gonna be spending a lot of time on association mode.. and also one My Player, which on paper sounds very very interesting, and im also very excited about it because of draft combine..

dinownload mo na ba yung draft combine? idownload mo siya, masaya laruin, mas ok overall tlga..
Same here! I actually am obsessed with fine tuning rotations, ratings, etc, because I'm mostly a user vs. user player. I have a regular play mate and we are almost always dead lock. Right now on 2k9 we are deadlock with the score. I keep tabs on who is playing, etc, and also would love to make the rookie classes as accurate as possible.

"Na download ko na pre... Kaso bitin eh dba? Kasi after ng drills and games wala na... Tagal pa ng 2k10 amp..."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is 2kshare gonna be available for this?

I really hope so.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

yes for what i've read on one preview from this forum.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
www.draftexpress.com

Best place to start
yeah i'll be looking into draft sites as soon as i have the time.. the problem im thinking about right now is the forumla to get the stats correct.. or maybe even just a bit close.. i can do all the guesswork i can(i have no problem with that), but i just think it'd be a lot better if it's a little more authentic..

i'd probably start creating the faces of the top 5-10 guys.. im good at modeling (i model 3d characters from scratch and draw characters for a living so yeah i'm alright), although im afraid it might eat up my time lol.. oh well.. we'll see..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »