Home

GREATEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED!!!

This is a discussion on GREATEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-04-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Post GREATEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED!!!

I just got done with the greatest game ive ever played. In my created team franchise(LA Bulldogs) im in my 3rd yr game 1 against the Redskins. Im down 35-31 with under a minute left. I have Jake Scott as my QB and we marched down to score the go-ahead TD with just around :26 left on a TD pass to back-up TE Travis Beckum to go up 38-35.

So they get the ball with around :20 left. Run a couple plays and get nothin. Its now 4th and 10 with :10 left in the game. I push my DBs back into deep coverage waiting for the hailmary. They hike the ball and Romo puts up the hailmary that I knew was coming. Balls in the air and I position myself to try and intercept it, but somehow my guys misses on the ball and their WR catches the damn thing and escapes a tackle for the winning TD on a Flutie-like Hailmary pass.. Lost 42-38. By far the greatest game ive ever played in this game!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: GREATEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED!!!

i just had a game like this in my lions franchise. I was playing cinci in the rain and we went into ot. still tied after tons of fumbles and slips in the rain cinci drives to the 35 with 10 seconds left palmer takes a snap in shotgun and throws into the endzone housh goes up for the catch with a cb in front and a saftey next to him, mid air tackle and he still comes down with it.

cinci wins and i've never been happier to drop a game in madden.
sliders make this game! find the right mix in the right skill level and the game is a blast despite the small stuff like FG penalties.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: GREATEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_jank
i just had a game like this in my lions franchise. I was playing cinci in the rain and we went into ot. still tied after tons of fumbles and slips in the rain cinci drives to the 35 with 10 seconds left palmer takes a snap in shotgun and throws into the endzone housh goes up for the catch with a cb in front and a saftey next to him, mid air tackle and he still comes down with it.

cinci wins and i've never been happier to drop a game in madden.
sliders make this game! find the right mix in the right skill level and the game is a blast despite the small stuff like FG penalties.

*off topic*He's still on the Bengals in your game???

*On topic* My great game was CLE(me) v. the Bears. I was leading 14-7 late in the fourth. I punted to Hester (Huge mistake,lol)
---BUT----- just as it looked like he was in the clear, the last player to have to tackle him did.....it was a user tackle to boot.....and I laid him out!No, it wasn't the punter, but one of my real defenders...lol.....

Anyway, they proceed to go three and out, and I ended up winning the game. Take away that hit, though, and Hester's probably tying the game, or, with a two point conversion, winning it...this was my final preseason game. Now I need to get ready for the opener vs. the Vikes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »