Home

Brent Markovich??? (who the hell?)

This is a discussion on Brent Markovich??? (who the hell?) within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

OVR: 12
Brent Markovich??? (who the hell?)

Hey I fired up my ravens chise tonite and was on week 6 going to play the colts and i saw the most amazing thing on their roster they have a 1 year pro quaterback named Brent Markovich...

Brent Markovich 6'5 240lbs college: villanova 24 years old
ovr: 86
pot: ?
athletic: 97
intangibles: 85
prodution: 51
size: 97
learning: 98
durabilty: 94
All 100% but left leg 65%

thp-97/99 tha-93/97 awr-67/95 spd-56 strength-70 inj-80/80 toughness-87/90 stamina-93/98 learning-98/99

I have never seen a training camp invite on a one year 290k salary that darn good... Has anyone ever seen that in their 1st year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Brent Markovich??? (who the hell?)

Don't the ravens start off with a high rated GM? That really helps in getting lucky with the guys they bring into camp.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Yeah I had him but traded him because he didn't have a photo. I also had a receiver that came from the CFL who said he always wanted to play for Arizona.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

Yea they do, but whenever I use them the GM never brings in anyone that good... They usally bring in bill mockington or larry drain and they both suck... One time he brought in rob johnson (ex-bills qb who never panned out to be anything...)

What was the receviers name maybe I have had him before?
Old 09-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've seen this guy in my Bucs franchise. I'm on the zazzali path and Markovich just showed up as a free agent during training camp. I signed him and then released him at the end of the year. The following year he led the Raiders to the superbowl.

I'm starting to wonder if in addition to all the unique draft prospects created for this game, are there potential starters that only show up as training camp invites?

More importantly, these guys' names don't change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

Hey gun i think u might be onto something there i am on ozzie jones path agian and I decided to switch him to reciever then back and his overall shot up to 93!!! I decided to look and see if i could find anymore and pittsburgh had a dt named shaun beets out of weber state who was 6'5 and weighed 343lbs he is a 89 overall and same a one year player at 20 years old...
His tackle is 90 block shed 90 stregth 96 speed 42 accl 55 and lrn starts at 75/98...

Last edited by edward_1385; 09-03-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: frorgot name
Old 09-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunn3r11
I've seen this guy in my Bucs franchise. I'm on the zazzali path and Markovich just showed up as a free agent during training camp. I signed him and then released him at the end of the year. The following year he led the Raiders to the superbowl.

I'm starting to wonder if in addition to all the unique draft prospects created for this game, are there potential starters that only show up as training camp invites?

More importantly, these guys' names don't change.
There was a random RB that appeared in free agency on mine, wasn't in the Draft or anything, who's overall was mid 80's with a 90 POT. Didn't have a generated face, he had a blank gray picture.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward_1385
Hey gun i think u might be onto something there i am on ozzie jones path agian and I decided to switch him to reciever then back and his overall shot up to 93!!! I decided to look and see if i could find anymore and pittsburgh had a dt named shaun beets out of weber state who was 6'5 and weighed 343lbs he is a 89 overall and same a one year player at 20 years old...
His tackle is 90 block shed 90 stregth 96 speed 42 accl 55 and lrn starts at 75/98...

Why the frown after saying you're on the Ozzie Jones path? I'm just curious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »