Home

So..since Mascot games and gimmicks seem to take full priority

This is a discussion on So..since Mascot games and gimmicks seem to take full priority within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
So..since Mascot games and gimmicks seem to take full priority

What new gimmicks would you all like to see next year? Soon they're gonna have every mascot represented in the game. Can't wait for that.

How about more mini games? Easter egg head table tennis maybe? I know I'm a sarcastic jerk but I'm being dead serious. They can't fix fatigue or progression (which they say works as intended), so if we can't beat em, join em.

I vote for some type of skate boarding mini game. Let the guys wear team helmets or something. Those long gray sleeves would be perfect too. Skate board dudes rock that kind of gear all the time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: So..since Mascot games and gimmicks seem to take full priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Those long gray sleeves would be perfect too. Skate board dudes rock that kind of gear all the time
When I first saw gray sleeves on a player, I thought it was the player's skin color. I have never saw a single player, at any level, wear anything like that. I think that I've saw a couple of guys wear long-sleeved gray t-shirts under their uniforms in adult flag football leagues, but not long-sleeved gray compression shirts.

Man, that was an excellent post.

Last edited by Jason_19; 08-27-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5

i would like to see a mini game using the band and cheerleaders. perhaps they could add athentic band and cheerleading uniforms for the top 25 teams. then add the rest of the teams a few at a time over the next 5 years...

/sarcasm
Old 08-26-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

I don't think these areas have priority, I just wonder why they developed them to begin with - imo they add NO value to the game at all. I know they were thinking of kids and trying to give the game some replay value, in case people got bored with "play now" and/or "dynasty". But if they would make a SOLID college football game, that would add a TON of replay value in itself - I might actually take a dynasty 15 or 20 seasons, rather than losing interest after just 3 or 4 seasons.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm thinking maybe another mode of game-play that I have absolutely no interest in playing might divert my attention away from all the broken elements and missing features.

Maybe a long distance field goal contest kind of like what the 3 point competition is to the NBA might breathe new life into this game. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 11:56 PM   #6
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stack
I'm thinking maybe another mode of game-play that I have absolutely no interest in playing might divert my attention away from all the broken elements and missing features.

Maybe a long distance field goal contest kind of like what the 3 point competition is to the NBA might breathe new life into this game. lol
Kind of like the H-O-R-S-E mini game...but long distance...i dig it!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I knew the game had a H-O-R-S-E mini game, but honestly I've never played it or the mascot mini game. I live for dynasty and dynasty only, just not this year
Old 08-27-2009, 12:27 AM   #8
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

How about classic teams/players and college classics?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »