Home

NCAA10 = The best of this GEN

This is a discussion on NCAA10 = The best of this GEN within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
NCAA10 = The best of this GEN

I'm really sick of all of you cry babies coming on here and looking for things to complain about. Give it a break. This is bar far the best NCAA of this gen and i think any gen.

If you like another ncaa better then go play that. Or if you like madden better go play madden. I don't understand all of this hate and and complaining people are doing. If you don't like it then don't play it. Shut up already.

Dynasty is not broken. Sure there are more good players but it's been shown that it's still spread out evenly. Big Deal! If you play as many seasons as it takes to see this issue then you should be good enough to beat any team anyway so if anything you should like the competition.

People are making the fatigue thing out to be a MUCH bigger thing than it is. My players get tired, my HB get's subbed for every once in a while... maybe it's not perfect but it's SURELY not the end of the world.

This game is leaps and bounds better than 09 and i'm so happy to see the progress from last year. No game will EVER be perfect, deal with it. You need to seperate this gen in your mind from last gen people. It's a different GEN now and you have to build a base and add on each year to get the best product. That is why you saw many features missing in 08 and have been slowly added back each year. NCAA didn't get it right until the 4th year of NCAA on ps2. We are in year 3 right now officially on next gen.

I think the EA team is doing an excellent job and it's great to see the next gen ncaa series progress every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA10 = The best of this GEN

I guess you accept mediocrity. Is is in fact the best NCAA of NG, but that isn't saying very much considering this game is average at best.

It isn't whining. It is watching the things that happen and realizing this isn't even football we are playing. If this product was put out in my field the team working on it would be fired. It isn't acceptable as the game is not worth $60.00 with all of the broken features. Heck, Man Align has been in the game for how many years and still doesn't work?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

It's fine that you like it but this is at least the second time I've seen you call everyone a bunch of crybabies and telling everyone to shut up. Do you think that will help the situation or make it worse? People have different opinions on the game. It would be nice if everyone on BOTH sides of that equation could be more civil.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
It's fine that you like it but this is at least the second time I've seen you call everyone a bunch of crybabies and telling everyone to shut up. Do you think that will help the situation or make it worse? People have different opinions on the game. It would be nice if everyone on BOTH sides of that equation could be more civil.
What situation? Either play it or don't. There are plenty of other games out there. Some people say madden is much better. But with each game you get different issues. In madden you have to play on slow online. I could never deal with that but maybe some can. Do you see me on the madden board whining? No, i choose not to play it and i play another game that i enjoy.

Take the hint.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'm playing NCAA 09 still. I find it more enjoyable than NCAA 10. I still come to the NCAA forums and discuss things from time to time. I've talked about what has frustrated me and I've largely moved on.

You are complaining about people ranting and raving against the game you love but you are doing the exact same thing. Just from the other point of view. Do you really think this thread is going to make all the posters critical of NCAA 10 quit posting? No. It's going to make it worse - particularly since you like insulting them.

The best case scenario is for EVERYONE to treat each other with more respect and not fly off the handle over everything. And that certainly includes you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
What situation? Either play it or don't. There are plenty of other games out there. Some people say madden is much better. But with each game you get different issues. In madden you have to play on slow online. I could never deal with that but maybe some can. Do you see me on the madden board whining? No, i choose not to play it and i play another game that i enjoy.

Take the hint.
Quit acting like you're better than every single person out there. We enjoy college football. We love playing college football, so we ask for a game that is polished. All we have done is state things that are messed up with the game. I play this and madden, and I could easily complain about that game as well. I can complain about errors in every single game ever made. I do it for NCAA here because we know developers actually look at the boards. If we all make sure they know that the issue is there, it is more likely to be fixed.

And 95% of us have said 10 is the best of this gen. But, compared to last gen, it isn't, which isn't how it should be. The new gen games should have the features of the old games that add true depth to the game, instead of gimmick features that they come out with. I have no issue with Season Showdown, but that shouldn't be in the game if they can't take things off of last gen like medical redshirts and sanctioning and things like that.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 08-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Rookie

Jeremy7679's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm also enjoying NCAA10. But It's fine to complain about the things you don't like about the product. That's how things get better. We need the crybabies and complainers. The more pissing and moaning they do the better as far as I'm concerned, as long as they aren't complaining about aspects of the game that EA has gotten right. So far, they seem to be complaining about the right things.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy7679
I'm also enjoying NCAA10. But It's fine to complain about the things you don't like about the product. That's how things get better. We need the crybabies and complainers. The more pissing and moaning they do the better as far as I'm concerned, as long as they aren't complaining about aspects of the game that EA has gotten right. So far, they seem to be complaining about the right things.
Perfect post. Last year people complained about the lack of man coverage in the game. It's much better than last year, albeit a bit overdone. But it's actually there now. When people complain about the right things, it gets fixed. This year, the two main complaints are progression and fatigue. Most people would like progression to be turned down in a patch right now. I'm hoping they follow through to what they said and make incoming recruits worse. If they do that, then the new progression system is absolutely perfect.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »