Home

Update on the Madden SI offer per cusotmer service 8/23/09

This is a discussion on Update on the Madden SI offer per cusotmer service 8/23/09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
Update on the Madden SI offer per cusotmer service 8/23/09

Just got off the phone with lady at SI customer service who informed me that they were promised by EA they would have their copies for the promotion this week and would ship immediately upon receipt...not sure where some people are getting 6-8 weeks.If it goes out this week by time I get it it will be about 2 and a half weeks after release and I think that's more than reasonable for something I am getting via a promotion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Update on the Madden SI offer per cusotmer service 8/23/09

Thank you for the update. I ordered mine either on release day or just before. I have heard several people say that it would be 6-8 weeks, which made no sense because the confirmation e-mail they sent me said that they games would be shipped immediately after the release and the credit card was processed. In that case, I should be getting mine this week. Thanks.
If you continue seeking a Madden game with all of the options it had on XBox, you will be disappointed. If you accept that the next-gen version of Madden is a downgrade in every area except graphics, then you will find a true gaming experience.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6

I had a buddy that went the SI route to get his. He went out to Wal Mart and bought a copy, is saving his receipt and will return the SI copy for a refund. He will be screwed if the promo copies are without barcodes though lol.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I thought about doing just that, too. I can't bring myself to do it though. I'll just have to keep myself occupied with another game until then. Still aching to get to it tho. =]
Old 08-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos
I had a buddy that went the SI route to get his. He went out to Wal Mart and bought a copy, is saving his receipt and will return the SI copy for a refund. He will be screwed if the promo copies are without barcodes though lol.
you know what's better than EA's Madden Football?.........2 Madden football games.

your friend should be appreciative.

Last edited by Afrikan; 08-23-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the info. I just did this promotion this morning, and was wondering how long it would take.. they don't give any info on the website which is weird. I had to google, and got a lil scared when I read 6 weeks. Hopefully, they have enough in stock to get them to us guys that did it today. I might toss the free dvd. It doesn't look that interesting lol
Old 08-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Yeah, I have talked to customer service and they were confident everyone should be getting the game by the end of the month providing your credit card charge has already gone through. The 6-8 week rumor is coming from people who talk to the call center that handles the orders....they have a generic response.

I would be worried if I was the guy keeping a receipt from Wal-Mart. I don't think it would be taking EA so long to deliver copies to SI if they weren't branded with some sort of "not for resale" label.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Most of the time they punch a hole through the upc. Every time that i have gotten a promotional item thats how it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »