Home

dropped interceptions are killin me

This is a discussion on dropped interceptions are killin me within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
dropped interceptions are killin me

i hate when i am right under the ball with a good cb like asante samuel and then i drop the pick for no reason. is there a technique to user picking? am i not timing it right? or is it just that the game decided that i was gonna drop it and there's nothing i can do about it. every interception is crucial and i hate when my player drops the ball and then the offense makes a big play right after... its killing the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: dropped interceptions are killin me

Up your INT slider but with both at zero I'm getting TOO many INT's off the CPU QB still. If the DB's/LB's caught every thing they should in real life there'd be 10 INT's per game.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
Up your INT slider but with both at zero I'm getting TOO many INT's off the CPU QB still. If the DB's/LB's caught every thing they should in real life there'd be 10 INT's per game.
i play online so i cant change sliders and i think how many interceptions that are thrown depends on who is controlling the qb, i personally wouldnt throw 10 INTS per game but i think if you throw a bad pass it deserves to get picked off, it isnt fair if you make a good call on defense but dont get rewarded because the game wants to go easy on the qb. i want realism over sympathy
Old 08-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
Rookie

am i doing something wrong?

why do i constantly drop user picks? is there a strategy or is it just bad luck? i catch like 1 out of every 8....its annoying as hell.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

peeps would then complain about to many INT's like last year...sigh its alwasy somethin

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

Re: am i doing something wrong?

it is just happens way 2 much
Old 08-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
peeps would then complain about to many INT's like last year...sigh its alwasy somethin
im sayin if a pass is thrown right into a defensive backs hands then he should catch it, i dont mean there should be more ints like last year with linebackers jumpin 20 feet into the air to snag a pass i mean if u make a bad [*** directly to a db then he should catch it, if he drops it once then its cool but they drop it way too often for me
Old 08-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Im seeing the same thing...my girlfriend was on the computer and was like "why does that announcer keep saying 'he drops the interception'" and then i started to notice it as well...I was playing against a total cheeser and it seemed like i would drop atleast 2 int per drive, it was pretty frustrating

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »