Home

achievements rigged?

This is a discussion on achievements rigged? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-20-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6
achievements rigged?

It is probably just that I suck, I just started playing at All Pro yesterday. Doing ok, have not lost yet though the games have been tight. Well, I decided to go for some of the achievements. Im sorry, but they feel rigged to me.

Im playing the Vikings, going for the Peterson achievement, and I think I have this. First two plays of the game I stop him in the backfield. Rest of the game? None of my players even made it into the backfield the rest of the game except for passing plays and when Chester Taylor was in the game. Something is slightly wrong there. Because I stopped Taylor in the backfield EVERY time he touched the ball, and sacked Favre 6 times but couldn't get past a single block when Peterson was in.

I was playing with Seattle, and between Lofa, Curry, and Patrick Kerney, one would think they could get past a block every once in awhile.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: achievements rigged?

Sports games achievements like these are simply luck. If you're not interested in waiting for something that might not ever happen, get them all over with quickly. Edit the player ratings, put multiple "achievement players" on the same team, etc.

I finished up every achievement in Madden 10 last Saturday. Never have to worry about them in a game situation again.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Killa22's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't feel as if they are rigged. Adrian is a tough back to get a hold of. I was the Titans vs. Vikings and I was able to get the 3rd tackle for a loss sometime in the 4th quarter. The easiest one worked out to be intercept Peyton Manning 3 times. The very first game I played was against the Colts as the Titans and I was able to get 2 picks in the first quarter, and the 3rd followed shortly in the second. I don't know what my defense was on because we won't see that in real life.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

I feel the same achievement is rigged...because I thought I only stopped him for a loss once, but at the end of the game the achievement popped up! He must have been considered stopped for a loss on a couple of his no gains.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

i got the LT, AP and bob sanders achievements not even trying
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »