Home

MANUAL SACKS EASY! FIX IT!! HERE IS HOW...

This is a discussion on MANUAL SACKS EASY! FIX IT!! HERE IS HOW... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-20-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
MANUAL SACKS EASY! FIX IT!! HERE IS HOW...

OK, so here it is, I have played 2 games and aquired 18 MANUAL SACKS...18!!! and can do it as often as i want!! Here's what I do and PLEASE do the same or similar and let me know if yall are having the same issue. (this is not bragging but a serious problem)
I am a Bears fan and use the Bears (4-3). I sub out Ogunleye and put in Jarron Gilbert at LE. He has great ACC and great PMV and FMV. At the snap of the ball, you hit the right ANALOG stick to the RIGHT, you will RIP around the opposing teams RT and immediately get pressure on the QB. You can dive or HIT STICK and pic up the SACK virtually EVERY TIME. (most result in a repetitive cheesy, triping over the LE ANIMATION.
I also can do it with Michael Johnson (cinicinatti bengals) I traded for him(big fan) and did the SAME EXACT thing with the SAME Exact RESULT. Not saying that it works with ALL DEs but it appears that if they have a higher ACC and PMV and or FMV you can SACK THE QB a RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIMES!!

I literally can do it any game on any DIFFICULTY.

PLEASE TRY OUT THE SAME OR SIMILAR SITUATIONS AND SEE IF YALL GET THE SAME RESULT, IF SO, A SERIOUS PATCH IS IN ORDER (IF POSSIBLE)

Otherwise, EA, PLEASE stop giving us NEW gimmicks and just FIX what is there and make gameplay FUN.

(now my quick 2 cents)
I DONT WANT ANYMORE NEW AND EXCITING FEATURES. I (WE) JUST WANT THE BEST GAMEPLAY AND EXPERIENCE OUT THERE. QUIT WITH ALL THE CRAP AND GET TO THE BASICS...I KNOW THAT ITS JUST A GAME AND NOTHING IS PERFECT BUT A COMBINATION OF THIS YEARS MADDEN AND SOME BETTER PRESENTATION AND MOMENTUM ENGINE (ie 2K5) THIS GAME COULD BE GREAT! JUST FIX WHATS THERE!!!! PLEASE, IF YOUR NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANY COMPETITION TO PUSH YOU TO MAKE A BETTER GAME THAN SOME OTHER DEVELOPER, THEN DO IT! QUIT WITH THE EXTRA CRAP AND GIMMICKS!

I'VE HAD SO MUCH SMOKE BLOWN UP MY A$$ MY HAIR IS TURNING BLACK. PLEASE, STOP IT KINDA HURTS...

Madden 10 is a far better experience that the past few years however it has a long way to go and I still feel "cheated" but a big wig corporation that cares more about revenue than fans...just wish my small voice(like many others) could be heard and incorporated...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 02:45 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: MANUAL SACKS EASY! FIX IT!! HERE IS HOW...

Yeah, it's not too hard to get sacks when you dive or "trip-up" the quarterback.

As for an actual, satisfying, qb-smothering sack....those are few and very far between.

Also, why is it not intentional grounding when the cpu QB throws it at the back of his lineman's head whenever I get close for a sack?

Last edited by DorneyDave; 08-20-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:47 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorneyDave
Yeah, it's not too hard to get sacks when you dive or "trip-up" the quarterback.

As for an actual, satisfying, qb-smothering sack....those are few and very far between.
Agreed.

Zone blitz sacks however, are very satisfying. Requires lots of presnap movement and control, but none after the snap.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorneyDave

HALF OF THOSE ARE QB SMOTHERING HITS!! (DIFFERENT ONES BUT ACTUAL HITS) AND HALF ARE $HITTY DIVES...STILL, kinda sad of its that easy, will sliders fix?
Old 08-20-2009, 02:53 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

I see what your saying, I had 27 sacks in a season with Ware...(then he demanded a 96 million dollar contract...doh!) but it got harder once I bumped it up to All-Madden.

I think it has A LOT to do with the RT the LE is going against, because the CPU AI doesn't really double team on the line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 03:36 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 22

actually it depends on the dive animation. When diving with Merriman it looks very realistic as he goes for their neck and swings em down like a mad man. the trip animation though.... yeah that's cheesy. But oh well, what can you do? Also, I've been able to get a couple sacks just by running into the QB. You just got to have good coverage downfield and patience as a pass rusher.

PSN: Gorilla-bob-Mac
Old 08-20-2009, 04:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

im sorry but that doesnt even sound remotely fun. im happy when i get a sack but not on every play. i like that its a challenge to get some pressure though im still able to get decent pressure its not totally unrealistic. idk about you but i dont wanna get 18 sacks in 2 games. thats just insane.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:35 AM   #8
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

anybody figure out how to get consistent manual sacks with a DT yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »