Home

Madden 2010 Created Teams

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 Created Teams within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3
Madden 2010 Created Teams

Not sure how much interest this will generate but what the hey...

I'm the kind of player who likes to create a team, start them off as cupcakes, pretend they're an expansion team, and build them up through franchise mode... and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I thought I would make a thread where people can post screens of their created team and get a look at some of the different uniforms. I know they haven't added any new logos or anything, but I'm still interested in seeing what people come up with.

I'm in the Air Force and deployed right now, so I'm not getting my copy for another month and I'm trying to get an idea of how I want my team to look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 2010 Created Teams

sounds cool. I'll make my team when the roster comes out
Old 08-14-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by imskykid
Not sure how much interest this will generate but what the hey...

I'm the kind of player who likes to create a team, start them off as cupcakes, pretend they're an expansion team, and build them up through franchise mode... and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I thought I would make a thread where people can post screens of their created team and get a look at some of the different uniforms. I know they haven't added any new logos or anything, but I'm still interested in seeing what people come up with.

I'm in the Air Force and deployed right now, so I'm not getting my copy for another month and I'm trying to get an idea of how I want my team to look.
First, thanks for your service to our country.

Second, I also enjoy doing that as well. As soon as I create my team, I will post it.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

lol!!!!!! i thought i was the only one who did that.... the only thing i do differrent is i delete all of the computer generrated players, and use players from free agentcy 80 and under. this year will be no differerent.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubcapp
lol!!!!!! i thought i was the only one who did that.... the only thing i do differrent is i delete all of the computer generrated players, and use players from free agentcy 80 and under. this year will be no differerent.
Yep, that's the same thing I do.

I think this year I might go and adjust all the rating for the team I would replace anyway and make them all horrible... Then I would start my franchise, simulate the 1st season, and in the offseason relocate and that's where I would create my "expansion team". Hopefully with the horrible ratings I give the players (no one over 60 haha) I will have the first pick in the draft... just like an expansion team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #6
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

BUMP

I know some are interested but it takes a while to get some pictures up... if you want to take part in this, post a reply so we can try to keep the thread alive.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 42

I'm interested if they expanded the create a team logo selection.

I like to create a all fictional 32 team league but the last few years with the lack of distinctly different logo's has made that hard.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

they should totally put teambuilder into madden. or at least just let us import photos for our logos and such. im getting tired of those logos and color schemes. none look like they could be an actual logo in the nfl. if someone could make it look real then i would love to see it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »