Home

ps2 madden 10 rosters

This is a discussion on ps2 madden 10 rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
ps2 madden 10 rosters

Is anything going to be done about the bizarre rosters on the current gen? Its like playing with historic teams and im not even going to get into naming who's all messed up just take a look for yourself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ps2 madden 10 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qp33zy
Is anything going to be done about the bizarre rosters on the current gen? Its like playing with historic teams and im not even going to get into naming who's all messed up just take a look for yourself.
I really hope so. I really like the old gen gameplay, and as a Bucs fan and a franchise guy, this game is pretty much unplayable until they fix the rosters. Alex Smith still on the team, Jermaine Phillips still at safety when he should be OLB (and you can't change it! Brutal!) are just a couple of examples.

If they aren't going to update it, I geuss I'll have to myself, but I'd rather save the time. If anyone gets word on when a PS2 roster update will come out, let us know!
Old 08-14-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

This PS2 ratings are completely off, Vanden Bosch the fastest DL, Urlacher faster than most HB WR and DB and stronger than most DE DT and OL really!!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
Rookie

I just got online and downloaded a roster update but no changes that i've noticed
Old 08-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
Rookie

can you post the update on here. I cant get online with my ps2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 04:00 AM   #6
Rookie

I want to work on updating the rosters manually. But I want that first update to go off of. If possible can someone PLEASE post them so I can get to work.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:41 AM   #7
Rookie

After carefully comparing the ps2 rosters to ps3 rosters I believe the reason why the btk is so high for the lb, dt, and de's is because the game designer's have now programmed btk on def into (power moves) rating which is found on ps3. go here:"http://maddennfl.easports.com/cover.action" and you can download the team rating spreadsheets for ps3... compare them to ps2 and you will see what I mean...I also believe whoever put the ratings in for the ps2 was dislexic for some of the speed ratings you see that players are way to fast example: Fitz(98spd) it should be (89) according to the ratings on ps3. The dude who put the ratings in on ps2 just mixed around a bunch of the numbers... I already did an edit of my eagles and the overall ratings are looking much better (L.Booker went from 89 to 83) after changing according to next gen spreadsheet. SOMEONE JUST GET ME THAT UPDATE IN MAX FORMAT ON HERE AND I WILL GET YOU BACK SOME FIXED ROSTERS!!!!

Last edited by justdoyour; 08-15-2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: left something out
Old 08-15-2009, 09:41 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I see what I can do. I will fix this rosters also it's insane the person that created the PS2 roster robbed EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »