Home

Offline Dynasty's dont change schedules...

This is a discussion on Offline Dynasty's dont change schedules... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Offline Dynasty's dont change schedules...

I play with Michigan and with my 2010 schedule I still play @MSU and home against OSU and no Notre Dame, and all other conference games are the same as the year before. They of course, are all locked too. Does anyone else have this problem? I would hate to play OSU every year at Michigan or even to keep it out of rotation is stupid!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 03:00 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Offline Dynasty's dont change schedules...

yea it was brought up in another post....some EA rep said they're working on a patch for it.....bothers me also
Old 08-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm playing a two-team offline dynasty. Montana State (Team-Builder, I replaced Wyoming in the MWC), and Florida. Since I had seen this thread, at the end of 2009 I saved the dynasty and then simmed past the offseason to get to the preseason. Florida's schedule was fine (2009 home games were now 2010 away games), but Montana State's was screwed up (same home opponents in 2010 as in 2009).
Old 08-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5

EA has confirmed the big 10 schedule is messed up and will be fixed in the patch. i think a team in the pac10 also had an issue. i simmed 5 seasons with marshall in cusa and had no issues.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4theherd
EA has confirmed the big 10 schedule is messed up and will be fixed in the patch. i think a team in the pac10 also had an issue. i simmed 5 seasons with marshall in cusa and had no issues.
Yeah, maybe it's by conference. If that's the case, then I think you can add the MWC to the list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9

My dynastys with Texas, Houston, and Notre Dame have all been fine.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #7
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
I'm playing a two-team offline dynasty. Montana State (Team-Builder, I replaced Wyoming in the MWC), and Florida. Since I had seen this thread, at the end of 2009 I saved the dynasty and then simmed past the offseason to get to the preseason. Florida's schedule was fine (2009 home games were now 2010 away games), but Montana State's was screwed up (same home opponents in 2010 as in 2009).
This is still broken after the patch. This f***ing sucks!!!! Huge waste of time having played a full season of dynasty. I can not believe they broke this and still have not fixed it.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #8
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

That's how you ruin credibility. I remember them saying that they would look into and and "fix" it. I'm glad I got this game off of ebay (and madden at a yard sale). I will not give EA 1 cent of my money until they start proving that they care about their product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »