Home

Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article

This is a discussion on Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8
Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article

Wow is he available through DLC or an unlockable? I sure hope he doesn't randomly appear in the free agent pool or in the draft.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=4370225
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article

best runningback ever
Old 08-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
*'m g**d *t wh*t * d*

OVR: 7
Icon6 Re: Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article

Agreed, best running back ever!!! I wish Detroit would have won a superbowl with him.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
best runningback ever
without question barry sanders IS THE GREATEST RB TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!! just imagine the yards he would've had running behind an oline like emmitt did? his yards would've been crazy, ALL TIME GREATEST !!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 49

My Arena is dedicated to this man....best RB ever in my book for sure! ....Best football player ever to me. I hope his face is acurate with no helmet that would be cool (and a photo, and voice, that would be insane!)

I wish they would show highlight videos of these types of players after a big play. That could add some realism and excitement!

I know this sounds absolutely crazy, but Madden 2010 just sold me. Playing as an acurate barry sanders with zoom camera is a must!!! This guy is the best. I also remember the lions in tecmo super bowl, and they were always my team. Barry sanders on offense, and Jerry ball with the thousand sacks,lol.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-09-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Sorry Sander-ites, Lil Barry lead the NFL lifetime in negative yardage plays. Guy had a huge hole in his game, but hey, he was behind the Lions OL so I'll give him that.

Gale Sayers would get the nod over Barry from me.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
Sorry Sander-ites, Lil Barry lead the NFL lifetime in negative yardage plays. Guy had a huge hole in his game, but hey, he was behind the Lions OL so I'll give him that.

I dont even know how to respond to such a comment. I guess the only thing to say is get some new perscription glasses.

If you look at the numbers you will see Sanders negative yardage increased heavily towards the last years he played. Which also was the years he had the most positive yards for the biggest average per carry known to man(tied the great jim brown at a carear average of 5.0 per carry!!!) The fact is he perfected his running style and realized some "foul balls" and strike outs" are easily worth some home runs. Specially when the o-line wasnt going to do much to help you.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-09-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor

Coincidentally, the two best RBs ever are #1 and #2, respectively, on the all-time negative-yardage list (And no, I'm not referring to Jim Brown).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »