Home

G7S7's PS3 Up to date Association with Rookies and Free Agents on real teams

This is a discussion on G7S7's PS3 Up to date Association with Rookies and Free Agents on real teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-30-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
G7S7's PS3 Up to date Association with Rookies and Free Agents on real teams

Hey all, here is a file I've been working on throughout the summer.

This file is at the start of the 09-10 season with real rosters. It is about 85% accurate as of 7/29. I created all of the rookies and have them on their correct teams. I have also added all of the free agents and made all of the correct trades as of 7/29.

I am sure I have missed things here and there, so fell free to post and let me know how to fix your favorite team. Some things such as jersey numbers and exact contract terms are not 100% perfect, but you can edit those on your own. There are also a few free agents who are on teams that may or may not happen (Iverson on Grizzlies, Odom on Lakers, etc.)

Let me know your thoughts
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS30197-FXG-1-961B050429.zip (1.66 MB, 74 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: G7S7's PS3 Up to date Association with Rookies and Free Agents on real teams

I usually don't post, but I have to say thank you. I've been using your other Association file and I loved it. I was trying to do what you have did in this update but I couldn't add players to the Raptors because they weren't in the update [Pops Mensah Bonsu].

Hopefully he is in this one , but either way, thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »