Home

quick question on the 120 slots purchase..

This is a discussion on quick question on the 120 slots purchase.. within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
quick question on the 120 slots purchase..

if i purchase this and actually create say like 80 teams, will i be able to import them into dynasty and start like a fcs/div 2 dynasty???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #2
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: quick question on the 120 slots purchase..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
if i purchase this and actually create say like 80 teams, will i be able to import them into dynasty and start like a fcs/div 2 dynasty???
Pretty sure the limit of custom teams you can bring into a dynasty is 12

I've never heard of the 180 teams slot, where did you see this??

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

at the psn store you can buy 120 teambuilder slots. i was wondering if actually re-create the fcs division will we be able to import them all. but i been hearing the dynasty mode can only have 12 teambuilder teams in? i wanna confirm this.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #4
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
at the psn store you can buy 120 teambuilder slots. i was wondering if actually re-create the fcs division will we be able to import them all. but i been hearing the dynasty mode can only have 12 teambuilder teams in? i wanna confirm this.
Yes, you can only have 12 custom teams put into any single dynasty.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:44 AM   #5
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
Yes, you can only have 12 custom teams put into any single dynasty.
Is this also available for people in the UK?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 08:32 AM   #6
Rookie

nycyankeefan52's Arena

OVR: 2

I have 120 slots but what I did was download 12 fcs teams from the ncaa 14 fcs teambuilder project at a time and create a dynasty for each conference of fcs.that way i can have 11 dynasty that cover all fcs teams over 120 teams and leave 1 dynasty open for regular use.you have to switch some teams to different conferences to get 12 in each and still use every fcs team.I now have over 120 fcs teams I can play and keep stats for as well as run a regular fbs dynasty.i can now also have 120 open slots for other created teams from teambuilder.hope this helps.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:12 AM   #7
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycyankeefan52
I have 120 slots but what I did was download 12 fcs teams from the ncaa 14 fcs teambuilder project at a time and create a dynasty for each conference of fcs.that way i can have 11 dynasty that cover all fcs teams over 120 teams and leave 1 dynasty open for regular use.you have to switch some teams to different conferences to get 12 in each and still use every fcs team.I now have over 120 fcs teams I can play and keep stats for as well as run a regular fbs dynasty.i can now also have 120 open slots for other created teams from teambuilder.hope this helps.
Would it be possible for you to send me your files via usb man? The teambuilder library file you have and whatever else?

I realise this is a massive ask / request but I have a feeling that if I copied your files via usb to mine it might also give me 120 slots, do you know what I mean?
Old 11-08-2015, 11:56 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

you cant create any teams on teambuilder anymore anyway. its over brother
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »