Home

Stop it!!! Stop it!!!

This is a discussion on Stop it!!! Stop it!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Stop it!!! Stop it!!!

Its like the new fad is "bash EA and every aspect of the game I can" ppl stop it!!! for one there is no way EA can EVER please everyone with every idea they have to improve the game, its a video f'ing game and the work that can be done is limited. I hear all this talk for a "sim" game well guess what? you'll never ever get a true "sim" game because creating a "sim" video game is a computer program that trys to simulate human intelligence and us as humans are flawed, so how the hell are we going to make something thats not? there will always be glitches and improvements that need to be made to the game, much like the flaws and improvements we as individuals need to make. and last if EA did actually make a game everyone liked w no room for improvement then there would be NO incentive in creating another game, right? you give a little each year and keep the fan base on their heels. stop complaining!! or make your own damn game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
Rookie

PuddleMonkey's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Stop it!!! Stop it!!!

I feel bad for EA. I wouldn't want the job of having to please kids, especially a bunch of spoiled whiny American kids.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
I feel bad for EA. I wouldn't want the job of having to please kids, especially a bunch of spoiled whiny American kids.
Poor, poor EA and their billion dollar profit margin... riiittteee.

Corporate sheep.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 17

Looks like someones thread will end up being locked.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

This is not the place to rant and rave about the consumer. There are other message boards that allow you to do that. Trust me, I learn from experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantKingNy
Poor, poor EA and their billion dollar profit margin... riiittteee.

Corporate sheep.
RIGHT!!!! LOL
Old 07-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

I don’t think it is possible that there will be a perfect representation of football. Game play will always be subjective to criticism no matter the developer. I am glad that they focused on bringing this series presentation to the next level. I am sure if the reviews are correct, most will enjoy this game.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #8
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm just tired of all the whining on here. Don't buy the mf'er then, damn...

I'm looking fwd to the game, if it's no good for whatever reason then holy mother of summer I'm out 60. All these lameass videos breaking frame by frame down of the obvious is a joke. Everybody seen this for years and the dumbows that make them know about as much about making a video game as he does about going to the moon...

We get it there is blemishes! We've all known it for YEARS (plural)! 2010 hasn't even dropped and yet all we get is crying, b*itching and moaning.
You don't like the game or EA then like I said don't buy the damn game and quit all this weakass bellyaching...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »