Home

Trinity's All-American post patch sliders

This is a discussion on Trinity's All-American post patch sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Trinity's All-American post patch sliders

These are for ppl like me, where Default AA is too easy, but heisman is just too hard. Kinda gives you that inbetween challenge that every sports game seems to miss on default.

Lates updates and edits will be posted in RED. Previous update prior to it will be posted in BLUE.

Gameplay Options

Difficulty- All-American
Minutes- 8min(chew clock on when acceptable)
Quiz QB- Off
Ice the Kicker- On

Offense- HUM/CPU

QB Acc- 35/35- 35 for qb to compensate a little for the robo qb. 30 makes qb way too inaccurate.

Pass Blocking- 50/0- Still having to go to zero for the cpu here. Having great results tho, sliders do work.

WR Catching- 50/45- back up to 50... Just gets annoying to see so many dropped passes. Was averaging at least 4-5 per game. 50 is good, especially when DL tip passes frequently anyway(which is nice to see).

RB Ability- 50/55- Changed RB ability for CPU to 55 now... *see HUM rush defense*

Run Blocking- 50/55- Just not seeing a good run game by me, and especially not from the cpu.

Defense- HUM/CPU

Pass Coverage- 95/65- Raised to 65...Kinda easy to find open WRs if you have a speedy QB.

Pass Rush- 95/50

Interceptions- 0/0

Rush Defense- 40/35- Raised to 40...35 was just getting ridiculous. Way too many long runs against me. RB from USF ran for over 200yds against me haha

Tackling- 50/55- I'm getting too many rushing yards after 1st contact. Read my post in this thread were I posted my game stats against Washington St. to see full details of why I changed it.

Special Teams- HUM/CPU

FG Pwr- 40/40- CPU was making 50+yd FGs with room to spare, so lowered it down.

FG Acc- 40/45- Moved User acc up to 40, I was just missing way too many FGs in the range of 30-35yds still! It was still about a 50/50 shot of making it. Moved CPU slider down to 45, I thought at 50 it would be fine, but It's rare that the CPU misses a FG, 45 will be perfect, cuz I've had it at 40 and lower, and it wasn't good at all.

Punt Pwr- 40/40- Punting average was still a little too high for my liking at the college level. so I lowered this down to 40.

Punt Acc- 50/55

Kickoff Pwr- 55/55- KO strength, imo needed a little boost. I supersim them when I am kicking off, but the cpu doesn't seem to kickoff very far. I've yet to really see one go in the endzone far enough that I'd stay in for a touchback.

Penalty Sliders: Follow straight down from top to bottom of list on the game.

85- I couldn't fake snap the ball without being called for a false start! And the CPU never jumps offsides, so Im at a disadvantage cuz they jump the snap alot if I don't fake snap it. Lowering this to 85 helps alot with that, and still get called for the occasional false start, but it's not like it was.

Test these out guys! Feedback is wanted. You're not going to use any sliders u see on this board to an exact 'T', so just use these as a base for your own. Everyone plays at a different level. I'm just glad they work!

Last edited by DarthRambo; 12-28-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
Rookie

htoole21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Trinity's All-American post patch sliders

Hey mar you mind posting some game stats with these. Also are they harder than AA. I'm looking For something between AA and Heisman.

I'm testing now. I'll let you know what I think.

Last edited by htoole21; 07-16-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #3
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Ya, sorry I didn't think to post game stats of my last game. I will say this tho, I lost 17-13. Classic game, scored 938!!

ND(me) vs USC.

I am playing Illinois @ Iowa(me) now, and will post game stats when I am finished.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
Rookie

htoole21's Arena

Alright sounds good man. Imma try Clemson us. Unc
Old 07-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #5
Rookie

htoole21's Arena

Alright here's what I got. GREAT SLIDERS

Clemson vs. UNC (based on Heisman with you sliders)
6 Min. Qtrs. Chew Clock used when in the lead.(running clock down)

Score 27-20
Classic Game #2 Score of 380.

Clemson Team Stats
Passing - 3-5 27 Yards 0TDs( I don't pass much lol)
Rushing - 52 Carries 164 Yards 1TD (Clemson's Bread and Butter)
First Downs - 14
3rd Down Conversions - 4-12
Turnovers - 3
Total Yards - 402
T.O.P. - 16:09

UNC Team Stats
Passing - 17-26 356 Yards*READ NOTES 3INTs*READ NOTES 2TDs
Rushing - 19 Carries 63 Yards 0TDs
First Downs - 11
3rd Down Conversions - 3-10
Turnovers - 3
Total yards - 492
T.O.P. - 9:12

Clemson Indivigual Stats
(OFFENSE)
QB #3 - 3-5 27 Yards 0INT 0TDs (Sacked Twice)
HB #28 - 20 Carries 61 yards 3.0 Avg 0TD
HB #8 - 24 Carries 105 Yards 4.3 Avg 1TD (Power Back/Short Down)
No noteable WRs(Low passing attempts)
(DEFENSE)
LE #93 - 4 Tackles 1 TFL 1 Sack
LOLB #44 - 6 Tackles 2 INT*READ NOTES
DT #99 - 5 Tackles 2 TFL 1 Sack 1 INT*READ NOTES

North Carolina Indivigual Stats
(OFFENSE)
QB #13 - 17-26 356 Yards 2TDs 3INTs*READ NOTES
HB #20 - 14 Carries 70 Yards 5 Avg 0TDs
WR#18 - 4 REC 83 Yards 20.7 Avg 0TDs
(DEFENSE)
MLB #52 - 10 Tackles 2 TFL 1 Sack
DT #9 - 9 Tackles 2 TFL 1 Sack
DT #93 - 7 Tackles 2 TFL

NOTES:
First off the interceptions. Only one was a legit interception by me. The two other were tipped at the line and floated in the air. The one with my DT was a Pick 6. Happened like this and we were on the 10 Yard line, So yes can happen in real life.

Next CPU passing. It wasn't the sliders just me, I really need to work on my pass defense, I have a habit of missing the first tackle, again me not sliders and then its huge gains... without huge plays they would've maybe had 200 passing yards.

Next my passing yards. My fault, I play as Clemson and well we're a running team, so I run when I can.

Oh and I returned a KO for a TD, it was cheesy either I earned it. With Jacoby Ford and C.J. Spiller returning it isn't to hard if you make a guy miss and theres noone in front.

Conclusion:
In all I think the game was great, best I've played, my #1 classic game went to 2 overtimes but the score was way unrealistic. Only thing that may need to be changed is the CPU WR Catching. I tuned it down to 30.
I was dropping passes but CPU wasn't
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 02:46 AM   #6
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Game Results and Stats:
#22 Iowa(me) versus Illinois

Final Score:
30-20 Iowa win

Team Stats: Iowa/Illinois

First Downs- 19/8
Total Offense- 330/240
Rushes-Yd-TD- 41-155-1/25-23-0(horrible run game but Illinois runs option, and its way too easy to stop option in this game.)
Passing Yards- 175/217
3rd Dwn Conv- 6-13(46%) / 5-12(41%)
4th Dwn Conv- 1-2(50%) / 0-2(0%)
Red Zone-TD-FG- 6-2td-3fg(83%) / 0-0-0(0%)
Turnovers- 0/0
Total Yards- 486/392
Panalties- 1-5yds / 6-75yds(for some reason the game calls more penalties against the cpu. Anyone noticing this???)
T.O.P.- 20:56/12:38

Player Stats: IOWA

QB #12- 12/26 175yds 2td 0int long was 47yds sacked once

Player Stats: ILLINI

QB #10- 1/1 70yds 1td of 70 yards!
QB #7- 11/19 147yds 1td 0int long was 60yds(screen pass) sacked 3 times

RB #22- 9rushes 47yds 5.2avg
RB #23- 8rushes -1yd(option back usually it seemed, so he had no chance, my SS came up to make a ton of tackles on the option play. And when they ran it so often it was easy to redict and stop.)
QB #7- 7rushes -19yds(again, the option is far too easy to beat in this game. I dont think there's anything I can really do to solve this. The RB ran just fine against me, but when they went to the option, it failed everytime. I only remember one option play where they gained a decent amount of yards.)

Overall it was a very good game. The CPU kicked two FG's over over 50yds. One was 52, and the other was 56. So I am going to lower FG Power and FG acc down to 40 each for both hum and cpu. The kicker for Illinois has i think i saw a 91 or 92 KPW rating so, the 52 didnt bother me too mch, but the 56 did cuz he had room to spare.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:51 AM   #7
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by htoole21

Conclusion:
In all I think the game was great, best I've played, my #1 classic game went to 2 overtimes but the score was way unrealistic. Only thing that may need to be changed is the CPU WR Catching. I tuned it down to 30.
I was dropping passes but CPU wasn't

I was thinking the same thing. I only had 2 dropped passes by me, and only 1 by the cpu, so it needs to go down to at least 30. I play on 8min qtrs so, so with ur 6, 30 may not be low enough.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:52 AM   #8
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm going to try these out, I've been playing on Heisman so hopefully it's a good challenge!

Arkansas vs. Oklahoma, I want to see if I get beat like I'm supposed to with this slider set. I'll edit this post to let you guys know how it went.

EDIT: 1st pass play by the CPU was a wide open drop with the settings at 30 for catch

2ND EDIT: I finished my first game, and overall I liked it. I started with run block at 55 for both teams and that was a mistake, I had too much room and people were getting pancaked left and right lol. So I dropped that back down to 50 and that's where it will stay. I actually took the lead with a 1:14 left, but I didn't feel I deserved it with the kick return spotting me 7 points. They dissolved it quite quickly after I got it lol

Game Stats (Arkansas(Me)/Oklahoma)

Score: 20/30
First Downs: 16/10
Total Offense: 267/341
Rushes/Yds/TDs: 38-49-1(Ouch!)/23-147-1
Comp/Att/TDs: 19-37-1/15-27-2
Passing Yards: 218/194
3rd Down Conv: 7-19/2-11
Turnovers: 1/0
Sacks: 2/8
Field Goals: 2-4/1-2

Needless to say I had a hard time getting anything going on offense. 7 of my points came off of a huge kick return because I had my run block at 55, which it is at no further. I was happy to see that the CPU was able to run the ball successfully against me, it was a welcomed sight. I feel that even though I felt overmatched for most of the game, the sliders are fantastic! I should feel that way when I take a inferior team to play Oklahoma on their turf. I might do something to increase their passing game, but I'm undecided. The only other thing was they got 8 sacks, I'm a Michigan fan so I'm not quite sure if Oklahoma's d-line is that sick, Arkansas' o-line is that bad, or if the sliders need adjusting. So take that for what you will, it never got to the point where I felt it was overwhelming considering a few of the sacks were my fault. With the field goals I missed one in the range of 30-39yds due to me shanking it and missed one in the range of 40-49 yards due to my kicker not having enough power. The CPU also shanked a 30-39yd field goal as well. But my special teams settings are different than yours.

The point of the matter is that they are great sliders, I just might toy with them a little bit more! Thanks a lot Trinity, GO COWBOYS!

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow

Last edited by skow05; 07-16-2009 at 04:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »