Home

sportsmanship "why not quick match " EA

This is a discussion on sportsmanship "why not quick match " EA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
sportsmanship "why not quick match " EA

I want a simple answer from the developers of NCAA 10, why do you not have a way to view sportsmanship scores in a quick match setting? Wouldn't this defeat the purpose of the new feature if I can not weed out the cheesers by looking at their sportsmanship score before the game. This would have been a huge help to the sim ballers out there that play the game the way it was meant to be played. I just need a simple answer, I am not trying to bash the game. I just need a simple answer to why you did not put this feature on the quick match setting.

PS Disclaimer, I am a 30 year old man who has been playing games since 1985. But I really don't care for the rosters dilemma, I know this will work itself out. I think this is a bigger problem which could be solved easily and will make the game more enjoyable for sim ballers out there.

Thank you.

Last edited by riqmoney; 07-15-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: sportsmanship "why not quick match " EA

bump
Old 07-15-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

They don't have this available to view on Quick Match? Wow.

That makes the thing pretty much useless for me because I NEVER go into the lobbies.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
Rookie

Deathblooms's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by riqmoney
I want a simple answer from the developers of NCAA 10, why do you not have a way to view sportsmanship scores in a quick match setting? Wouldn't this defeat the purpose of the new feature if I can not weed out the cheesers by looking at their sportsmanship score before the game. This would have been a huge help to the sim ballers out there that play the game the way it was meant to be played. I just need a simple answer, I am not trying to bash the game. I just need a simple answer to why you did not put this feature on the quick match setting.

PS Disclaimer, I am a 30 year old man who has been playing games since 1985. But I really don't care for the rosters dilemma, I know this will work itself out. I think this is a bigger problem which could be solved easily and will make the game more enjoyable for sim ballers out there.

Thank you.

I would like to know about this also. This would have helped alot!
Old 07-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #5
Pro

Dino's Arena

OVR: 6

Hey, I haven't played a game yet ... but just wondering to clarify ...I understand you can't see it in a Quick Match, BUT Can you see a persons Sportsmanship rating in a Lobby somehow? how does that work if it does?

thanks

-still at work and look forward to playing online tonight for first time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

I think it has to do with this online competition or something, But I thought It'd be cool also to play with it offline ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »