Home

Teambuilder Problems Thread

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Problems Thread within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Teambuilder Problems Thread

Let's Reduce clutter on the board. If you have a problem, post it here.

Can A Mod Sticky This?

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Teambuilder Problems Thread

When i first got the game, I put my pre-sale TB code in. Worked fine. Then i got my gt linked with my EASW ID. Now, it keeps asking for my tb code again, and of course it wont work because it has already been used.

I called EA, the guy said he took the code off my account so now it should work properly. And, well as if it was a surprise, IT DOESNT WORK. Adam, any help here?
Old 07-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

There is no Team Color option when editing players equipment once you import a Teambuilber team.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

In my code, I have have a letter/number that looks like a backwords E(like in eminem). It's not a E or the #3, and my code won't work. I can't find this.

My gamestop code works though.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #5
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

now i finally got my gt and ea id linked, my tb code works, so im ready to go.

now, listen to this. adam.

I went into my new account to start re-creating my teams, and now they wont save. it says "unable to save, check your internet connection."
then, on the SAME computer, i made a fake EA ID, then i created a random team and it was able to save. ive about had it with ea right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

when i try to save my team it says it has failed to save and to check my internet connection. my connection is fine. any ideas?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:13 AM   #7
Rookie

thunderdome's Arena

OVR: 3

when i went to download my teams. most of the teams were there with full names, however a couple of my teams names are just "XXXXXXX". anybody else having this problem or how to fix it?
Old 07-15-2009, 03:58 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

I'm not new when it comes to this stuff, but linking my Gamertag and my EA master account has become a real hassle. I went through the steps of trying to add my Xbox LIVE Gamertag name as my persona and I get:

Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.

Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts.

Note, I am logged on to XBL with my Gamertag for NCAA 10. I went to the email address I used to create my Gamertag. I get an email that says I need to now use THAT email address to log in to my EA Master Account. I do so, using my original log in password for EA - I have no other password with EA. Well, that password is not recognized with that email address.

SO... I go through and request a NEW password for my Gamertag account with EA. It goes through, but I still can't link the EA Account name!

My Gamertag email created years ago and my original EA Account email are different. Both show up on EA, but I can't seem to add either persona to the other regardless of which one I'm logged in as. I want to keep my current EA Account with all of my created teams, but I also want to keep my current Gamertag for NCAA Football. What am I not doing properly?

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »