Home

Stadium Sounds freezing my game

This is a discussion on Stadium Sounds freezing my game within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Stadium Sounds freezing my game

Anyone else have this problem, on the ps3. I'm creating stadium sounds, 1st sound i create, defensive stop on 3rd down, i choose Dies Irie file, before i can save it the game freezes on me. Anyone else have this problem. I tried restarting the game and trying again and it happened again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Stadium Sounds freezing my game

Same problem with me here. I now save after each song just in case...sometimes I get 1 before it freezes, sometimes 4, sometimes ZERO!!!! UGH
Old 07-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

I just posted the same thing in the bugs/glitches thread. I noticed it late last night when I got home shortly after midnight. Thought it was just something on my end since I have not heard anyone else chime in. Everything else plays fine within the game.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaTheGreat
Same problem with me here. I now save after each song just in case...sometimes I get 1 before it freezes, sometimes 4, sometimes ZERO!!!! UGH
mine wouldnt even let me save the song, itd freeze after i selected it and before i could save it. Its pissing me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDayD1978
I just posted the same thing in the bugs/glitches thread. I noticed it late last night when I got home shortly after midnight. Thought it was just something on my end since I have not heard anyone else chime in. Everything else plays fine within the game.
yea i thought maybe it was just a 1 time glitch so i restarted the game and it happened again. Havent seen anyone really mention it but this will piss me off if this continues to happen.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
Pro

Same thing with me...I was never even able to get one song to stick. Got the freeze everytime and would have to restart just as you mentioned.

It's got to be something on the PS3 end of things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #6
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

should i take the game back and try a different disc or you think its a problem that needs to be patched? This sucks because i got so many team's stadium sounds and now i can't use them.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
Pro

I'm no expert on these type of gaming issues but I don't think this is a bad disc issue. JIC, I will try my sons disc when I get home.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7

same problem, really frustrating

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »