Home

Question about pitcher control

This is a discussion on Question about pitcher control within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question about pitcher control

I have a quick question about pitcher control. With Some pitcers when runners are on base the pitchin meter goes a little bit faster however with some it goes WAY faster. Such as matt garza when he allows a hit his pitching meter goes really fast and usually ends up allowing quite a few hits and runs. What do i need to edit to fix this so his meter will not go quite as fast. I have seen the problem with a few other pitchers however garzas is by far the worst. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Question about pitcher control

The first thing that popped into my mind is Pitching Clutch. For instance, perhaps Matt Garza has a low clutch rating and making it harder for him to pitch in high pressure situations. But for someone with a high clutch rating like Roy Halladay? would make it easier to pitch in those types of situations.

Also, does this occur late in the game, or did the player throw a lot of pitches, because Stamina could also perhaps affect the players ability in pressure situations.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8

it depends on pitchers motion..the faster teh stretch is the faster the meter goes...just as if you were to play as Dice-k....his stretch motion is really fast as well as chien ming wang and many others..hope this helps
Old 07-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Yeah, it has nothing to do with his ratings, it's the stretch animation for that certain pitcher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »