Home

Fully Named Rosters for NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Fully Named Rosters for NCAA 10 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
Rookie

DLowery's Arena

OVR: 8
Fully Named Rosters for NCAA 10 (360)

A couple of us at EA Sports World are teaming up to make the fully named rosters out of the official updated EA Locker Rosters that comes out at midnight tonight. We are all friends in real life and will be using tons of excel spreadsheets, saved roster files, memory cards, and hard drives to work on these rosters 24 hours a day until they are completed. We will be doing shifts where one person will be naming a conference, then give it to a new person, that way there is never down time as some of us have work and some others need sleep :P

As I said before, we will be using the official midnight release rosters (if EA actually releases them :P) and be pumping these rosters out as fast and as ACCURATE as possible. Our first go-through will be a simple naming the players using each school's actual roster. We have actually made a binder with every team's roster in excel spreadsheet form. (the binder is kind of big, haha) so we don't have to keep going to the websites and what not. We have correct numbers, height/weight, class, etc.

If we get enough people excited about our rosters we will be going through a second time and altering ratings as the community sees fit. As we go through naming the rosters initially we won't touch the ratings unless we have to create someone.

The whole point of this thread is to just inform everyone that a group of guys are working on the 100% named rosters and for people to know where to look I hope you guys are as excited as us!

Also: I know others will be making named rosters, but it never hurts to have more to choose from

Last edited by DLowery; 07-13-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Fully Named Rosters for NCAA 10

outstanding!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
Rookie

DLowery's Arena

Why Should You Download Ours? What Makes Ours Different?-The only reason I could see people downloading ours over another fully named roster is the fact that we take the time to perfect every team. We don't skim or fly over any team that we think won't be looked at. We work fast, but thoroughly. We will also be editing more than names as we will be making sure height/weight/number/class/etc, are all perfect. We also have more than one person working on it, so there is less of a chance for error. If one person is working on it, they will probably get a little tired and start trying to crank names out as fast as they can. With us, we can check each other's work and what not.

-As with everyone, we love college football and love to represent it perfectly in the virtual realm. We will not settle! :P
Old 07-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
Rookie

DLowery's Arena

I forgot to mention that in addition to our binder of team's rosters, we will be consulting official team websites, espn.com, etc to make sure we have the perfect complete rosters. Sorry if my original post was a little misleading!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Fantastic. You've got me sold. I'm not sure if I missed it in your original post, but where will said rosters be made available? Will you just reply to this thread with the EA Locker name?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
Rookie

BCScreamingEagles's Arena

OVR: 5

This looks great could you do me a favor and send a friend request to Doniator93 over xbox live.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
Rookie

DLowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound79
Fantastic. You've got me sold. I'm not sure if I missed it in your original post, but where will said rosters be made available? Will you just reply to this thread with the EA Locker name?
I will definitely be posting in this thread with updates, and where to find the roster. But I will be definitely putting these rosters in EA Locker and be uploading these to the good ol' internet for people that do not have access to xbox Live
Old 07-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLowery
I will definitely be posting in this thread with updates, and where to find the roster. But I will be definitely putting these rosters in EA Locker and be uploading these to the good ol' internet for people that do not have access to xbox Live
I have the game and suggest doing a global offensive player rating hike for defensive ratings. I have seen way too many broken tackles after interception and fumble recoveries. Also the DE are once again fat. If you need to add another person I am willing to help. I am in New Smyrna Florida. I did a roster set last year, my gamertag then was gatorbull.

Besides that I look forward to them.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »