Home

What's with the OkSt love?

This is a discussion on What's with the OkSt love? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Rookie

whatcha's Arena

OVR: 4
What's with the OkSt love?

I don't think I've ever seen this many videos and/or games with Oklahoma State in previous years, but it seems like a lot of the folks playing the game are playing with Oklahoma State. Why? Just curious, since I use them in my dynasties every year. May have to change teams this year just so folks don't think I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: What's with the OkSt love?

They are the sexy team this year in real life and on the game. The Zac Robinson and Dez Bryant combo is appealing. Also, they have nice jerseys and a cool stadium, which is for most people a big requirment when choosing a team to run with.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

noticed that as well. This the watcha from madden forums right? I am the dude that made Lawton.

I think they are going to be tough online with Hunter, Robinson, and Bryant. I hope they can dethrone Texas or OU in real life too!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

good QB, good HB, great WR, and a defense that is not terrible. seems like a winner to me.

College Football 25 Team Information Spreadsheet
Old 07-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
Rookie

whatcha's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue21
They are the sexy team this year in real life and on the game. The Zac Robinson and Dez Bryant combo is appealing. Also, they have nice jerseys and a cool stadium, which is for most people a big requirment when choosing a team to run with.
I hear ya, but I've been using them in dynasties since the first PS2 version of NCAA. I play with them, Air Force, and on occasion Michigan. Michigan is my favorite team in real life, I graduated from Air Force, and I had a full scholarship to Oklahoma State.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
good QB, good HB, great WR, and a defense that is not terrible. seems like a winner to me.

The defense was terrible last year, lol. (Especially in the Tech game )

It's nice to feel wanted for once. They got BPS nearly exactly right in the game, and the amount of orange in the crowd makes it look like a real home game. Dez is a BEAST in this game. Robinson and Hunter are great too. I have a feeling you'll see A LOT of people running with OSU online.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #7
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm liking all this attention right now. Although, I've gone through so many years where OSU was seen as irrelevant in football that it's kind of weird to be getting this much attention. Hopefully we can live up to our hype, but I'm being cautiously optimistic about the upcoming season.

Lucky for us, we're not going to spend the first 4-6 games of the season wondering how good we really are like a lot of teams. We'll find out in that first game against Georgia if we're for real or just over hyped.

BTW, I'll be on the field for that game.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

This years Texas Tech. They have veteran QB, gamebreaking WR, and a decent defense. IMO I think they are the only team that can give Texas a L that they play on their schedule. We might see another tie-breaker scenario this year...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »