Home

SPEED WR & SPEED HB......What teams playbook are a good fit for this?

This is a discussion on SPEED WR & SPEED HB......What teams playbook are a good fit for this? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
SPEED WR & SPEED HB......What teams playbook are a good fit for this?

Even though the Raiders playbook say weak.....I think there offense is setup for this.....if you have other teams you can think of...please inform......Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: SPEED WR & SPEED HB......What teams playbook are a good fit for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teshia1
Even though the Raiders playbook say weak.....I think there offense is setup for this.....if you have other teams you can think of...please inform......Thanks
I'm using the Cowboys playbook-Garrett Pass Attack-, and I think it's a good playbook to use with speed players.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah I was afraid the Cowboys were gonna come up.....I saw there playbook and it does look pretty good....I am using the Redskins which is my team....and I was trying prevent from using that playbook, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
Old 06-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'd say anything with a lot of spread formations would work, where you can spread the defense out and take advantage of individual matchups. Colts offense seems like it would work, and Martz as well. I also like to have an offense with a good play action pass plan to maybe make the safeties jump on the run game.

Have you thought about making your own playbook? You don't need to actually go through the process of making custom plays if that's not your thing. You can just pick a playbook, then edit it. Delete the plays you don't like, and add certain plays from other playbooks you think would work well for a speed setup. Seriously, it doen't take much time just to do it that way. A few minutes to swap out a few plays, name the playbook, and save it, and you've got something custom made to suit what you want to do. Just a thought.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
Rookie

Yeah Cutter thats actually a pretty good idea.....I think I may do that....I was wanting to use the speed receivers because the Redskins Route Running abilities for there receivers are not good at all....so I was thinking on the line of maybe a Vertical scheme or Spread....to offset the route running abilities of my receivers....but a playbook from scratch sounds like a pretty good way to go
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »