Home
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
good trade

I have madden 2009 for the ps2 i'm the giants and Eli Manning for some reason can only get 1 touch down a game and no one catches it however with David Carr he can get more than 1 touchdown and people catch it so I traded Eli to the Broncoes for Joey Harrington is this a good move and if not what should i have done?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: good trade

Eli>Harrington
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs
Old 06-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude2009
I have madden 2009 for the ps2 i'm the giants and Eli Manning for some reason can only get 1 touch down a game and no one catches it however with David Carr he can get more than 1 touchdown and people catch it so I traded Eli to the Broncoes for Joey Harrington is this a good move and if not what should i have done?

joey harrington for eli manning is the dumbest thing in the world....One touchdown a game is normal bud....but its your game you should trade eli manning to a team that needs a quarterback and get a 1st and 2nd or 3rd round pick for him

Old 06-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224

joey harrington for eli manning is the dumbest thing in the world....One touchdown a game is normal bud....but its your game you should trade eli manning to a team that needs a quarterback and get a 1st and 2nd or 3rd round pick for him
maybe it is the dumbest thing to do and yeah it is normal to score one touchdown but to have your team lose like 56 to 14 that's not good and with carr i scored more than one touchdown and people actually caught the ball when I threw it to them
Old 06-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
maybe it is the dumbest thing to do and yeah it is normal to score one touchdown but to have your team lose like 56 to 14 that's not good and with carr i scored more than one touchdown and people actually caught the ball when I threw it to them
Maybe, it's a problem with the video game because I can assure you that everyone will agree that Eli Manning is WAY better than Joey Harrington in real-life. You can NEVER expect a trade like that!
Old 06-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Maybe, it's a problem with the video game because I can assure you that everyone will agree that Eli Manning is WAY better than Joey Harrington in real-life. You can NEVER expect a trade like that!
well i'm about to find out because i'm about to play madden
Old 06-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
well i'm about to find out because i'm about to play madden
Madden is the only place for a trade like that. Wait, actually Eli Manning is rated higher than Joey Harrington, especially considering that the Giants won the superbowl.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
I would hand over my Giants-fan card the day the Giants ever did something like this...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »