Home

Where will the most realistic gameplay be found? All Pro or All Madden?

This is a discussion on Where will the most realistic gameplay be found? All Pro or All Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-07-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Where will the most realistic gameplay be found? All Pro or All Madden?

rookie and pro are right out.

I am curious as to what will be the true gameplay.

From the guys at community day it seems that all pro was challenging, so that leaves me to believe all madden will be done even better.

If going from pro to all pro made the game more realistic will all madden make it that much more or will it be like other years where on all madden you were playing against superstars at every position.

I am hoping this year all madden is the most realistic than where in most years all pro is the most realistic and all madden is everyone on steroids.

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #2
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Where will the most realistic gameplay be found? All Pro or All Madden?

I know that on old gen they used to say that All Madden was more for an extra challenge than realism but things may of changed since then. I always play on all pro.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22

All Pro because they play realistically to the best of their abilities. On All Madden they cheat you in order to win.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 25

All-Pro is where everything is tuned for realism. All-Madden trys to make the game more challenging by giving the CPU unrealistic boosts and cheats. I'd use All-Pro and adjust sliders if you find it's not hard enough. I try to stay away from the All-Madden BS.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
All-Pro is where everything is tuned for realism. All-Madden trys to make the game more challenging by giving the CPU unrealistic boosts and cheats. I'd use All-Pro and adjust sliders if you find it's not hard enough. I try to stay away from the All-Madden BS.
I would agree in past years, but this year it seems it is all about realism. So maybe this year all madden will be the most realistic. It could henge on too realistic ie you have 3-4 seconds to pass or you are toast.

I am playing in whatever mode Nnamdi is not passable on. (though I will be playing with the Falcons.)

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lint
I would agree in past years, but this year it seems it is all about realism. So maybe this year all madden will be the most realistic. It could henge on too realistic ie you have 3-4 seconds to pass or you are toast.

I am playing in whatever mode Nnamdi is not passable on. (though I will be playing with the Falcons.)
Maybe. I still think All-Madden will have it's quirks to make sure it's more of a challenge. I know for a fact that All-Pro is where they try to tune for absolute realism so I think I'll stay with that.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

For me...this has been a problem with the game...well, forever.

It's play on All-Pro= win every game...or All-Madden and feel as though the ratings mean nothing. And it seems I can never really find sliders I'm happy with. Mainly because they lack being effective.

One of my big hopes for M10 is to be able to play on All-Pro. And have it be a fair, yet challenging experience.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #8
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Im an online guy, and ever since I began playing madden online, All-Pro has been the mode, that tells me right there, EA expects the most realism out of All-Pro than any other difficulty level. So if you are a online player, or not, I would see what the online Ranked Match difficulty is automatically set at, because I think thats a good way to see what the Max realism sim game you can get out of Madden.

If Ranked Matches online is All-Madden this year (which I doubt because most of yall even realize the CPU get a clear unfair advantage), than I think thats how you can get the Max Real Sim Style Game Experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »