Home

The Madden NFL 10 Pre-E3 Info Thread

This is a discussion on The Madden NFL 10 Pre-E3 Info Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Besides Online Franchise- Whats the ONE feature/addition you hope is announced at E3?

I know most people would say either Online/Offline Franchise or Presentation in general, which I agree is what I want to find out about, but what SPECIFICALLY do you want to hear about?

For me it has to do with Offline Franchise mode, but specifically I want to hear about all the improvements to the off-season- we know a little bit about the draft, but I want to hear about FA signing (bidding), trades, scouting for the draft, training camp and cut days, etc...

So I guess thats a few things, but what specific things are you guys looking to find out (rather than just saying "Franchise" or "Presentation")?

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Besides Online Franchise- Whats the ONE feature/addition you hope is announced at

The "EPIC" presentation feature.

I'm also hoping to see a confirmation for some parts of backtrack being used for regular replays. Like for example, it would be cool if they had Collinsworth break down a big play for a TD with the telestrator.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 18
Re: Besides Online Franchise- Whats the ONE feature/addition you hope is announced at

Camera angle options - specifically broadcast or custom cams. and of course commentated Halftime/post game highlight shows with league highlights in Franchise mode.

Ok, thats 2 things...shoot me.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnprestonevans
Camera angle options - specifically broadcast or custom cams. and of course commentated Halftime/post game highlight shows with league highlights in Franchise mode.

Ok, thats 2 things...shoot me.

Actually, I would like to know how the highlight show works- and if its from other games around the league

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:00 AM   #5
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Custom/imported playbooks and online play creation tool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 10

the way the game is turning out the only thing that will make my think of purchasing this years game is online franchise there is nothing else.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25

Franchise stuff overall. Whats new or updated/fixed. Gameplay enhancements on a more recent build.

The announcement that superstar mode is finally GONE for good and has been replaced by more franchise and solid online features.

An actual online league with stats, more than 1 for 1 trades and all 32 teams with a realistic playoff system etc.

2 and 3 are pipe dreams....but one can dream right.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #8
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
the way the game is turning out the only thing that will make my think of purchasing this years game is online franchise there is nothing else.
So the game is turning out to be bad in your opinion??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »