Home

NCAA/NIT Tournament

This is a discussion on NCAA/NIT Tournament within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-14-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NCAA/NIT Tournament

I finally finished my first season with Depaul, and lost in the Big East final against Villanova, when my last second shot did not count.

I expected to go to the NIT, and when I brought up the NCAA tournament, I am in the play in game, but I am also in the NIT tournament. Has anyone had this problem? Maybe I will be the first to team to win the NIT post season tournament and NCAA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA/NIT Tournament

That's wild. I've never heard of that before. Add it to the game's list of oddities/glitches. That one ranks right up there with the second senior class that gets recruited during the off-season.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Q
I finally finished my first season with Depaul, and lost in the Big East final against Villanova, when my last second shot did not count.

I expected to go to the NIT, and when I brought up the NCAA tournament, I am in the play in game, but I am also in the NIT tournament. Has anyone had this problem? Maybe I will be the first to team to win the NIT post season tournament and NCAA!
That's crazy. This game has some weird NCAA Tournament issues for sure. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason behind the seedings or bids on this game. I honestly think they're random for the most part. As far as you playing in both, that's a first for me. Good luck. I sure hope you don't have to play back-to-back games. Your guys might be tired.

Last edited by crques; 05-14-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I finally found time to play! I won the first round game in the NIT, and did not get to play the play in game in the NCAA. I am in the finals tonight against UNLV who has beaten everyone they played by double digits. It should be an interesting game....I beat Alabama in semifinals by one point. It was back and forth and they had a chance to win with a last second shot, but it rimmed out.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

So, after playing in the NIT game, you were removed from the NCAA play-in game?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »