Home

Player Movement

This is a discussion on Player Movement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-07-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Player Movement

I hadn't played a game of NCAA '09 since Christmas. I've just been playing NBA Live, The Show and a couple other games to occupy my time. I've been getting a football fix lately so I popped NCAA '09 back in the PS3 and played a half a game between Penn State (me) and OSU.

OSU was up 28-21 at the half and Pryor actually had a great run. But the thing that stood out at me most, after a good time away from the game, is the player movement. The weight and feel of the players just isn't very good. There is too little weight and momentum and the players feel light and twitchy unlike the old PS2 versions.

After complaining about a lot of things I would like to see changed, this one area stood out after a period of time away from the game (and playing other sports games where the players feel a lot better). I really hope this has been fixed for NCAA '10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
Rookie

Shock's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Player Movement

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I hadn't played a game of NCAA '09 since Christmas. I've just been playing NBA Live, The Show and a couple other games to occupy my time. I've been getting a football fix lately so I popped NCAA '09 back in the PS3 and played a half a game between Penn State (me) and OSU.

OSU was up 28-21 at the half and Pryor actually had a great run. But the thing that stood out at me most, after a good time away from the game, is the player movement. The weight and feel of the players just isn't very good. There is too little weight and momentum and the players feel light and twitchy unlike the old PS2 versions.

After complaining about a lot of things I would like to see changed, this one area stood out after a period of time away from the game (and playing other sports games where the players feel a lot better). I really hope this has been fixed for NCAA '10.
please tell me your playing on Hiesman with all sliders in favor of the CPU....cause if you don't then no wonder you don't play that much.....CAUSE IN THAT CASE YOU SUCK!!!

Gaffney HS Indians
South Carolina Gamecocks
Carolina Panthers

Old 05-07-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock
please tell me your playing on Hiesman with all sliders in favor of the CPU....cause if you don't then no wonder you don't play that much.....CAUSE IN THAT CASE YOU SUCK!!!
yeah...everyone who can't beat the CPU on Heisman after a long layoff sucks. Whatever dude. Clean the maple syrup off of your shift keys, that looks like all caps up there. It's called bold. Try using that handy feature and a couple of other things that are helpful when typing on a message board: respect and courtesy. The thread title is player movement, not scrutinize my skills. See the bold? Not that hard.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
Rookie

Shock's Arena

who said I was here to make friends? Did I please you by using bold? Besides, the game's already finished. It's a little too late to be asking for revisions at this point in time. It just p***es me off that people get on here and complain about about the smallest thing and claim that they aren't going to buy the game but in the end they eventually do. AND I'LL PUT WHAT EVER I LIKE IN MY POSTS AND IN WHAT EVER FORMAT I WISH!

if I wAnT tO tYpE lIkE tHiS i WiLl! SOO get over it!

Gaffney HS Indians
South Carolina Gamecocks
Carolina Panthers

Old 05-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Shock = fail.

www.failblog.org

enjoy yourselves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
who said I was here to make friends? Did I please you by using bold? Besides, the game's already finished. It's a little too late to be asking for revisions at this point in time. It just p***es me off that people get on here and complain about about the smallest thing and claim that they aren't going to buy the game but in the end they eventually do. AND I'LL PUT WHAT EVER I LIKE IN MY POSTS AND IN WHAT EVER FORMAT I WISH!

Just because you're a fan of them doesn't mean you have to be one...
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 05-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:

Well, make a thread about people who do that, but don't jump in a guys thread and tell him "hey, you suck" because you are ticked off about something else. Vent on/at what you are mad about, not at someone perceived lack of skills.

Some advice - I know you could care less, but several more posts like the one I called you out on and you will end up banned. I'm just saying be friendly and use common courtesy. For all I know you are 45, but you come across as either a 14 year old dude trying to be funny or a 30 something fella living with Mom having few friends, even fewer social skills and a serious case of ADHD. Simply being nice and respectful will take you a lot farther in life and give you a richer one at that, earning respect from others as well. Constant cynicism and sarcasm speaks of self-doubt, self loathing, pride over one's intelligence, fear of people, or all of the above.

As far as your typing preferences, type how you want because I really don't care. However, all caps in a post is looked upon as laziness and/or shouting at someone. Read the term and conditions should you have any questions.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

The guy lives in, and cheers for South Carolina. He's obviously a product of a poor educational system and an even more poor football program. He's got enough stuff in his life to worry about!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »