Home

Great patch now there is no post game highlights!!

This is a discussion on Great patch now there is no post game highlights!! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Great patch now there is no post game highlights!!

Wow how can you guys do this there better be a patch for this!! No post game show and you cant even go into the replay vault as there is nobody on the field when you review replays. Online suks so I play offline and now the patch does this wow just wow!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 03:50 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57
Re: Great patch now there is no post game highlights!!

No problems here. Not sure what you're talking about and on top of that... use the sticky on top for impressions.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:53 AM   #3

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member_6590
No problems here. Not sure what you're talking about and on top of that... use the sticky on top for impressions.
How are things working in your franchise with the patch? Im about ready to go download it myself and cross my figners that it doesnt completely ruin my franchise so we will see what happens. Im curious to hear what youve seen on your end to this point.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:54 AM   #4
MVP

sooner1's Arena

Its happening to many people now there is no post game highlight show after my game. Iv'e played 3 in my existing franchise and there are no highlights. Have you seen them? Also when I go to view replays after the game there are not any players on the field.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:57 AM   #5

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Its happening to many people now there is no post game highlight show after my game. Iv'e played 3 in my existing franchise and there are no highlights. Have you seen them? Also when I go to view replays after the game there are not any players on the field.
Well I havent even played a single game since the patch was released, as Im about to go fire it up for the first time in a moment, but Im just dissapointed with the way everything has played out. I wasnt even aware of a patch coming down the pipe, and have had nothing but positive things to say about my franchise to this point, but now there are problems apparently right and left so Im just ultra hesitant to download the patch. Now keeping that in mind, I dont want to go through the hassle of never being able to play online if I want or having to reject the patch every single time I turn the game on as that will get old quick. I can report back after downloading it and seeing what happens but I have a feeling Im not going to be thrilled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 04:00 AM   #6
MVP

sooner1's Arena

Other people are reporting the same thing on mlb09 forums on sonys site. Plus another guy in the impression thread. This suks!
Old 04-28-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Not seeing this...tried a couple of franchise games (opening day and the next day, not ST), played long enough to get highlights (a couple of RBI's), FF'd to end, highlights ran as normal.

It's a new franchise - like I said in the other thread, the lone franchise I have from before the patch (last used in March) kicks back to the XMB on load. So I can't say for sure if it's tied to old franchises.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:10 AM   #8

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Not seeing this...tried a couple of franchise games (opening day and the next day, not ST), played long enough to get highlights (a couple of RBI's), FF'd to end, highlights ran as normal.

It's a new franchise - like I said in the other thread, the lone franchise I have from before the patch (last used in March) kicks back to the XMB on load. So I can't say for sure if it's tied to old franchises.
I would bet it is, and as Ive mentioned numerous times here I think it has to do with the schedule fix that they did.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »