Home

Old 04-26-2009, 08:58 AM   #1
Rookie

Recon's Arena

OVR: 7
Promotions

How do I set up promotions during the regular season, like giveways?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Promotions

you just hit x on the day on the calender....it will be towards the bottom of the options, such as play, simulate, gamecast, then it will say schedule promotion on this day
Old 04-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Recon's Arena

OVR: 7

Thanks for the quick response.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #4
Rookie

do people find that their is any real difference in attendance when they have promos and when they do not? i only ask because, as the yankees, as soon as we jump into the pennate race the team always sells out their games. after establishing a successful season and continuing to even be moderately successful we usually continue to blow the average attendance out of the water. this kind of makes spending money on promos ill advised.

is this the case everywhere or do the promo days really help other clubs around the bigs, even when they are successful?

i only ask because i would rather just funnel funds towards improving the stadium and on field product if those two facts impact attendance much more than spending money on promo days.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #5
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee5752
do people find that their is any real difference in attendance when they have promos and when they do not? i only ask because, as the yankees, as soon as we jump into the pennate race the team always sells out their games. after establishing a successful season and continuing to even be moderately successful we usually continue to blow the average attendance out of the water. this kind of makes spending money on promos ill advised.

is this the case everywhere or do the promo days really help other clubs around the bigs, even when they are successful?

i only ask because i would rather just funnel funds towards improving the stadium and on field product if those two facts impact attendance much more than spending money on promo days.
yea im wondering the same thing....is there anywhere where it tells your your max capacity?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Maybe it does also help with selling more stuff from your fanshops etc. idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee5752

Old 04-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

You say it says schedule promotion, but I looked and it doesn't say that, can you only schedule them on certain days or something?
Old 04-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball8992
You say it says schedule promotion, but I looked and it doesn't say that, can you only schedule them on certain days or something?
are you playing season or franchise?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »