Home

1999 (360 only)

This is a discussion on 1999 (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
1999 (360 only)

2kshare: 1999

gamertag: portlandblazer

transfer kit users: http://rapidshare.com/files/220177984/1999_2k9.z36

the 50 game lockout season. all teams included except for chicago and vancouver. no all star game this season due to the lockout. karl malone was the leagues mvp, duncan was finals mvp. heres what the playoffs looked like -

Finals (4-1):San Antonio Spurs over New York Knickerbockers

Eastern Conference Finals (4-2):New York Knickerbockers over Indiana Pacers

Western Conference Finals (4-0):San Antonio Spurs over Portland Trail Blazers

Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-0):Indiana Pacers over Philadelphia 76ers
Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-0):New York Knickerbockers over Atlanta Hawks

Western Conference Semifinals (4-2):Portland Trail Blazers over Utah Jazz
Western Conference Semifinals (4-0):San Antonio Spurs over Los Angeles Lakers

Eastern Conference First Round (3-2):Atlanta Hawks over Detroit Pistons
Eastern Conference First Round (3-0):Indiana Pacers over Milwaukee Bucks
Eastern Conference First Round (3-2):New York Knickerbockers over Miami Heat
Eastern Conference First Round (3-1):Philadelphia 76ers over Orlando Magic

Western Conference First Round (3-1):Los Angeles Lakers over Houston Rockets
Western Conference First Round (3-0):Portland Trail Blazers over Phoenix Suns
Western Conference First Round (3-1):San Antonio Spurs over Minnesota Timberwolves
Western Conference First Round (3-2):Utah Jazz over Sacramento Kings

all playoff teams have full 12 man rosters, the non playoff teams have either 10 or 11 players each. for 2000 i should be able to have full rosters for every team in the league.

oh yeah, i have ewing on the active list but with 0 minutes since he was injured for the finals so you may want to adjust that.

oh and please rate my rosters, i know the rating system is flawed and people just give out 1s without even downloading to try and keep themself on top but i would appreciate it so its easy for people to find my work. thanks. for 2000 im going to have to start up a new account since my upload slots are full, i think i will call it portlandblazer2. on to 2000!!!

for the people who plan on playing my rosters in association mode...

if you dont want players that are from the legend pool to retire after one year then you must adjust their age. i know it doesnt list a number you can see but i noticed that if you move over the line where the age is supposed to be to the right and then go back one page, you will see that the players years pro will drop to 1. meaning their age has been changed to 19. so you can figure out what age they should be and count out the clicks. someone on ps3 inquired about the legends retiring and i told him to try this and it worked. i think i will make the proper adjustment from here on out starting with 2000 and maybe later will go back and fix 91 through 99 and re-upload them.

Last edited by portlandblazer; 04-15-2009 at 09:05 PM. Reason: added info about legends hidden age and association mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: 1999 (360 only)

bumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbum bum...

BAH BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are here! this sounds ridiculous but finally ill be starting an association. your past rosters ive just been using for exhibition throw downs and playoffs. thank you, another 5 star release
Old 04-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskoolmaddenfanz27
bumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbum bum...

BAH BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are here! this sounds ridiculous but finally ill be starting an association. your past rosters ive just been using for exhibition throw downs and playoffs. thank you, another 5 star release
Yeah, starting an association with this roster doesn't seem like a bad idea. What do you do in regards to Chicago and Vancouver?
Old 04-12-2009, 05:29 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 13

Outstanding! I was at that finals clincher for the spurs. I remember a fellow spurs fan in the fourth quarter yelling something along the lines of "don't give it to sprewell, he'll choke!" I am excited to start an association with this roster, but it's will mean changing all the ratings of free agents to 50.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

thanks for your gorgerous editing. there's no doubt you're the greatest one to adjust the ratings according to the players' performance.

i just a question to ask: why certain player's 3pt shooting rating drops/becomes so low in that year?

e.g.
stockton 74
elliot 78
elie 77
j. starks 74
richmond 75
lenard 79
blaylock 73 ...

is it just because their performace drops (which means their 3pt shooting % as well)?

Thank you for answering!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 23

i adjust every players attributes for each season i do so that they play like they did for that particular season. its odd that you mention this though because i believe the 3 point line was moved back to the original distance the year before this so you would think %'s would have fallen off more the previous year.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #7
MVP

Po Pimp's Arena

OVR: 15

I had been sleeping on these Classic Rosters, but last week, I downloaded all of them from 1991-99, and I am impressed. Players like BJ Armstrong, Mark Jackson and Doc Rivers bear an uncanny resemblance. I only have a few aesthetic issues. Jordan is one shade too dark, and he didn't have a mustache during the first 3 championships. I also gave Barkley the generic dunk, cause while the basic dunk does have a lot of two-handed dunks...that one handed dunk looks awful.

Also, Jordan should be ranked #1 SG and #1 Overall player (except during that 94-95 season, when Hakeem should be number 1), yet when I right click on his profile, he's like the 20th best player on the game. That means other players (*cough* Patrick Ewing *cough*) are rated too high. And since I won't be uploading these rosters, I will change Vinny Del Negro's name from Vinny Del Neqro.

Good job!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I thought I'd come here for a piece of advice. A few months ago I had dabbled around the board and noticed people having a few issues with their rosters freezing at the "team select" screen once they load them. I did not have that issue so I ignored the advice given in those threads and now that I am facing freezing issues, I cannot find those threads.

When I load one of these classic rosters (1991-1999) I oftentimes have to give it 2 or 3 tries for it not to freeze at the "team select" menu. I believe it was recommended that we change the files from a "2kShare" roster to a plain old "Roster" file, and I have done that but freezing remains. I was curious as to whether anyone had a solution. Thank you in advance for any feedback you may provide.

By the way, as always, the new 1999 rosters are a lot of fun. . .still yearning for more throwback jerseys next year to fit the teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »