Home

Day Games in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Day Games in Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Day Games in Franchise Mode

I couldn't find if this had been posted anywhere before, but I'm curious to know if other people are experiencing a ridiculous amount of day games in their season? I look ahead to my schedule and every monday-thursday game is a 1:05 start time.

By the way, I'm using the Giants.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Day Games in Franchise Mode

yeah, its been discussed. I've simmed a few different seasons and each time the "issue" seems to be non-existent in the 2nd season.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox2445
I couldn't find if this had been posted anywhere before, but I'm curious to know if other people are experiencing a ridiculous amount of day games in their season? I look ahead to my schedule and every monday-thursday game is a 1:05 start time.

Talk to the Cub fans

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox2445

I couldn't tell you for sure if this is true with the giants,but i know there are alot of teams have day games on Thursdays cause it's get a way day. The monday day games seems a little more unrealistic.

I know there have been problems with night games. Specifically the cubs having all their games at night. One other I found out a few weeks back, is the white sox have opening day next monday at 1:05. On this game its opening night and 7:05, but thats a small thing.

The thing I've noticed about this game is gameplay is it's good like always, but they promoted this as the deepest franchise mode ever and it is with all the things you can do (although I think the ability to add another 20,000 seats in your ballpark during the year is a little off base) , but they left alot of things that huge baseball fans (the ones that play the franchise mode) would notice. The thing with cubs schedule, I still haven't figured out how to fire a mgr or coach during the year, another guy started a thread about their being a problem with DL'ing a guy and having to play a guy short cause of some error with the way they did the 40 man roster set up, I also don't like that the when the cpu has guys that were hurt late last year (like Tim Hudson on the Braves) in the minors,but never call them up to the majors. I'ved decided to just manually do this myself before I start my franchise and save it so he's on the major league roster.it seems like there are no trade offers from cpu teams. It just does some weird things. I mentioned in a thread a couple days ago, the dodgers traded for chase utley and then kept orlando hudson stashed away on its bench from june on.

This is still by far the best baseball game and 95% of it is done good, but it seems like the 5% of things they left out or got glitched were stuff that could've been checked more based on how much they impact the game. We still could get a patch so let's hope tehy fix some of this stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »