Home

I really love the franchises you guys made

This is a discussion on I really love the franchises you guys made within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I really love the franchises you guys made

I really appreciate all the work you guys put into the franchise modes you create. It really brought life back into the game for me more than I could of imagined. The only thing I cannot figure out is how do you deselect teams so you get the real franchise mode feel. Because right now I am in control of every team and can do whatever I want. Is this possible? thanks for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I really love the franchises you guys made

You need Finn's editor, then its simple. Just load your franchise file into the editor, right-click on where it says "User" next to the team name, and select "User Control this team only." Then you should be all set.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

man i cant thank you enough this program is awesome. i mean i got the announcers to really say alex smith now. great easy to use program. long live 2k5

edit: one question I did have tho is how do I edit the coaches in it? The option was faded out, **** mike nolan. and how come after editing the PBP name they still call them out by their number sometimes?

Last edited by pepsiclock; 03-29-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

how do you identify which file is your franchise saved file in xplorer 360 i assume it is under partition 3 , compatibility, xbox1, udata....then where do i look? The files are all just a bunch of numbers? I want to drag the correct file to the editor
Old 04-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

can you use fins' editor to edit ps2/ps3 franchises, if so how ? please help.... i just dowloaded rosters and franchises yesturday, i'm so excited to get a franchise going. any help would be appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIBE9612
can you use fins' editor to edit ps2/ps3 franchises, if so how ? please help.... i just dowloaded rosters and franchises yesturday, i'm so excited to get a franchise going. any help would be appreciated
PS2 Franchises: Yes, but there's a catch. The files must be made into .max files (compressed, basically). Action Replay is one thing that does this.

PS3 Franchises: Nope. The editor can read, but cannot save PS3 files (that's because of the digital signature, right Finn?). Not only that, but you can't downconvert them into PS2 files either - even with the memcard adaptor.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #7
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »