Home

my take on best baseball game

This is a discussion on my take on best baseball game within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
my take on best baseball game

mlb2k9
Posted on March 14, 2009 at 05:44 PM. (0)

hello guys i been reading so many of your blogs and is very intresting how loyal you guys are to the 2k baseball sports, now i am a very big baseball video game player in fact that is why i own an xbox and ps3 so that i can play baseball. now i had about every system that came out since nintendo , genenis you name i had it. hey remember sports talk baseball for the genesis that was very good and fun at the time, anyway back to reality please guys understand one thing i love baseball and love the games thay have , but honesty should not escape us , mlb 2k baseball is bad , thay had real promise with 2k7 if they would have kept that engine intact and build on it it would have given the show competition in fact it did. but they blew it with 2k8 . truth of the matter fellas the show is the best baseball game out there and it has been so far. never have to worry about patches and all this mess just to pop in the game and enjoy. but when we have this so called next generation system that cant play a decent baseball game then its a shame we pay so much to have these systems and not enjoy what we love americas pastime.fellas thats why i have both systems i want the best baseball game out there , even though i have both 2k9 and mlb the show 09, i will not debate what is the obvious best baseball game out there. all im saying is it was fun when we had choices of so many versions of baseball games from the years back. but becasue we only have two to chose from if i had to pick only one then the show is the way to go honestly guys you have to agree. but 2k9 has promise, so many problems that we should not have to deal with, but in all i still like it and look forward to the patches and hopefully next year with a better showing from 2k. well like i said i like 2k9 but i love the show. i also love 2k7 i really wish they bring back those graghfics and put the commentry they have now wow now that would be something.
Edit Entry
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »