Home

1996 roster (360 only)

This is a discussion on 1996 roster (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
1996 roster (360 only)

filename 1996

gamertag portlandblazer

z36 http://rapidshare.com/files/206724010/1996_2k9.z36

all 16 playoff teams and allstar teams plus 4 non-playoff teams for the 95-96 season. the non playoff teams are nuggets, hornets, warriors and bullets. the bullets are a created team like the sonics but as always you can choose to use the wizards and thunder. the typhoons colors are the closest to the bullets unis and i use the legends arena for their home court.

the allstar game was in san antonio this season, east won 129 - 118 and jordan was the games mvp. heres a look at the playoffs -

First RoundConference SemifinalsConference FinalsNBA Finals
1 Seattle3
8 Sacramento1
1 Seattle4
5 Houston0
4 L.A. Lakers1
5 Houston3
1 Seattle4
Western Conference
3 Utah3
3 Utah3
6 Portland2
3 Utah4
2 San Antonio2
2 San Antonio3
7 Phoenix1
W1 Seattle2
E1 Chicago4
1 Chicago3
8 Miami0
1 Chicago4
5 New York1
4 Cleveland0
5 New York3
1 Chicago4
Eastern Conference
2 Orlando0
3 Indiana2
6 Atlanta3
6 Atlanta1
2 Orlando4
2 Orlando3
7 Detroit0

on to 97'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: 1996 roster (360 only)

awesome
Old 03-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

My appreciation for including the 1996 Bullets team. You initially sounded on the fence about their inclusion (with Robert Pack, Mark Price and Chris Webber playing a combined 56 games that season) but I'm glad they made the cut. I'll have fun plowing other teams down with Rasheed, Juwan, Gheorghe, and C-Webb.

I do not have to the ability to download the rosters at this time but I do have a question. For the Supersonics and Bullets, did you create two full rosters for each of those teams? I mean, are the '96 Sonics represented as both a created team and as members of the Thunder? And are the Bullets a created team and the Wizards? That was my interpretation of what you said but I was looking for some verification. I'm assuming you made the original teams on the Wizards and Thunder, then just duplicated each player to created teams.

I think I might be able to get by using the really retro Bullets unis for this club. . .or I might just flash forward a couple years and roll with Wizard unis, since many of those players stuck around for the early Wizard days.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
Rookie

ShaftD13's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon14 Re: 1996 roster (360 only)

All hail!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
My appreciation for including the 1996 Bullets team. You initially sounded on the fence about their inclusion (with Robert Pack, Mark Price and Chris Webber playing a combined 56 games that season) but I'm glad they made the cut. I'll have fun plowing other teams down with Rasheed, Juwan, Gheorghe, and C-Webb.

I do not have to the ability to download the rosters at this time but I do have a question. For the Supersonics and Bullets, did you create two full rosters for each of those teams? I mean, are the '96 Sonics represented as both a created team and as members of the Thunder? And are the Bullets a created team and the Wizards? That was my interpretation of what you said but I was looking for some verification. I'm assuming you made the original teams on the Wizards and Thunder, then just duplicated each player to created teams.

I think I might be able to get by using the really retro Bullets unis for this club. . .or I might just flash forward a couple years and roll with Wizard unis, since many of those players stuck around for the early Wizard days.
yeah i reconsidered and in the end i decided it would be fun to play with that bullets team, its tough having to decide on a couple teams, im working on 97 now and not sure how many slots i will have left over but im hoping to fit atleast 6 non playoff teams the problem is most of the non playoff teams were really sucky due to in season trades and maaad injuries. i will probably do indy, cavs, spurs and kings but might have to decide later between bucks, warriors and the raptors.

anyway the bullets and sonics are created teams and they are the wizards and thunder as well. the bullets created team color scheme is pretty close to the bullets old colors but they did rock those retros back then too so for home games they look nice. just wish 2k gave us not just more retros but home and away for each one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2009, 02:03 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just wanted to say thanks. These rosters have been a lot of fun for me. I'm excited to see the rest of the 90's. Oh and if you are on the fence please include the Warriors for 97. I'd be stoked. Thanks again man.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:17 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

what sliders do u use portland? or do u not use any?
could u post ur sliders and settings
Old 03-09-2009, 05:17 AM   #8
MVP

i dont have a specific slider set i use, i stay pretty much with default. you may want to tone down inside scoring a bit or maybe 3 point success, i do but i change it up here and there depending what difficulty i feel like playing. im always open to suggestions if you feel like something needs tweeking. sliders are for peoples own preference and not all slider sets suite each persons playing style.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »