Home

See you guys next year.

This is a discussion on See you guys next year. within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Pro

SolidSnake07's Arena

OVR: 6
See you guys next year.

Ok thats it. I've had it with this ****ty *** game. I just cant win no matter what level I play on. I just lost a 6 run lead in the 9th inning on Veteran. I was the Yankees playing against the Reds and my bullpen ****ted away the lead in one half inning when all I needed was 3 ****ing outs to win the game. I really hate this game right now and I will be trading it in along with Madden 09 and Hot Shots Golf next week. I even got so mad I smashed a $54 controller up against the wall and had to go out and buy a new one. Ohh well I'll make up for it when I trade in those 3 games I mentioned earlier for cash. I tried my best guys but IMO this game was programed too ****ing hard. If I cant win a game on Veteran then I shouldnt be playing at all. I have been a fan of the Show since 2006 but this year I'm gonna sit out and next year I'm gonna rent this game before I plunk down $60.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: See you guys next year.

you are right, if you can't win a game on veteran then you shouldn't play this game...don't knock the game just because you are no good at it...
Old 03-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
Rookie

fjackson18's Arena

OVR: 4

seriously?

I myself, like games i cant always win. sometimes that happens in real life man our teams blow leads. i say just play the next game and win it.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Old 03-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Garcia's Arena

OVR: 3

well, bye...

I personally love the challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake07
Ok thats it. I've had it with this ****ty *** game. I just cant win no matter what level I play on. I just lost a 6 run lead in the 9th inning on Veteran. I was the Yankees playing against the Reds and my bullpen ****ted away the lead in one half inning when all I needed was 3 ****ing outs to win the game. I really hate this game right now and I will be trading it in along with Madden 09 and Hot Shots Golf next week. I even got so mad I smashed a $54 controller up against the wall and had to go out and buy a new one. Ohh well I'll make up for it when I trade in those 3 games I mentioned earlier for cash. I tried my best guys but IMO this game was programed too ****ing hard. If I cant win a game on Veteran then I shouldnt be playing at all. I have been a fan of the Show since 2006 but this year I'm gonna sit out and next year I'm gonna rent this game before I plunk down $60.
This is an all-timer.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #7

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Well.....see ya.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #8
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »