Home

Franchise Progress Thread

This is a discussion on Franchise Progress Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
MVP

vernond's Arena

OVR: 17
Franchise Progress Thread

How bout a thread to discuss things going on in your franchise. NBA 2k has one and i like reading it. Thought it'd be useful for people who don't want to put all the time into a dynasty page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Franchise Progress Thread

Sounds like a good idea to me. Just started my Marlins franchise and will post in here from time to time. Lost the opener to the 'Nats 9-8. Cody Ross did have 2 HR's though.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
MVP

vernond's Arena

I'm 0-2 in my Royals franchise. Been very frustrating losses 5-3 and 5-4. The White Sox have hit me pretty well and i'm struggling to score.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
MVP

vernond's Arena

Make that 0-3. Pisses me off. Up 3-1 in the bottom of the 8th with 2 outs back to back Thome and Konerko hr's. Sox win in the 9th.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

New to these boards - so I figured this would be a good thread to join in. Just started a franchise with the Yankees, 1-1 currently. Playing on All-Star with with all aides off (strike zone, guess pitch, etc.)

Lost the first to the O's 2-1 - was tied 1-1 with two outs in bottom of the 9th and a runner on 3rd. Breaking ball gets too low and the game winning run scores on the passball.

Won the second game 2-1.

Pitching has been solid, still trying to get the offense going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Now 1-4 with my Marlins. Lost 11-1 and 7-0 in the 2 and 3 games of the opening series . The Marlins bullpen might be the worst thing I've ever seen in a baseball game. So I signed Will Ohman to a 2-year/ $6 mil contract and came out and won against the Mets 4-2. Dropped the second game 2-1 in 13 innings. So a 1-4 start for the fish.

Sidenote: There has only been a total of 7 home runs for both teams combined through the first 5 games. I love it!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:30 AM   #7
Rookie

livinitup921's Arena

OVR: 4

I am 1-2 in my dodgers franchise. I had a come from behind victory in the opener as i was down 3-1 going into the ninth. Ethier hit a 2 run home run to tie the game and then Martin hit a 3 run home run and then Broxton shut them down to get the save. However in the 3rd game I took the lead in the top of the 9th with a home run by casey blake. Except this time Broxton blew the save in the bottom half as Scott Hairston hit a walk off grand slam. Very depressing.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:35 AM   #8
Pro

Yanks22's Arena

OVR: 10

I am 1-2 in my yankees franchise. none of my starters have gotten the win yet but the games have been very close. just won game 3 of the series in the 11th inning damon went deep 2 times. Hoping to pick it back up and turn around next series against the royals
NHL: Rangers

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »