Home

Atlanta Braves Roster Thread

This is a discussion on Atlanta Braves Roster Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Atlanta Braves Roster Thread

i know we've got some dedicated braves fans around here. i'm also assuming that we all use knights rosters...but i figured why not make up a braves thread now...begin to create some of the top prospects together...converse on ratings, stances, etc...so that we can create them ourselves for some fun now and also pass that info on to knight to help him out there. sound good? i wont have the game till tomorrow, but will probably start working on it a little when i get it. anyone else interested in that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Atlanta Braves Roster Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettryantalley
i know we've got some dedicated braves fans around here. i'm also assuming that we all use knights rosters...but i figured why not make up a braves thread now...begin to create some of the top prospects together...converse on ratings, stances, etc...so that we can create them ourselves for some fun now and also pass that info on to knight to help him out there. sound good? i wont have the game till tomorrow, but will probably start working on it a little when i get it. anyone else interested in that?
I wish fans of every team would do this!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Sounds good man....Exactly how do you wanna do this?...jus tell the player and his stance/assesoris/ratings?....
Old 03-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Go Braves! I think we're gonna surprise a lot of people this year if we can keep key players healthy! Anyways, I had already posted this in Knight's Full Minors thread:

Quote:
Top 40 Braves Prospects:
The Top 20 is ranked at the top with some comments, and the next 20 best prospects are listed below that.

http://www.minorleagueball.com/2008/...es-top-20-pros

Somethings to note about this list:
It's slightly outdated since Tyler Flowers, Jon Gilmore and Brent Lillibridge (who would be in the game anyways) were both shipped to Chicago for Javier Vasquez.

Also...some editing to these grades may be needed, as Tommy Hanson (SP) is listed only as a B+, but he's rated higher (#4) than Jason Heyward (OF) (#5) in the recently released Baseball American Top 100 (http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...09/267698.html). Also 3 other Braves made the top 100...Jordan Schafer--OF(#42), Gorkys Hernandez--OF(#62), and Freddie Freeman--1B(#87)

Also, Baseball America breaks down the Braves farm system here:
http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...09/267345.html

Hope this helps!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
Pro

i think what will be the best for us and will help knight the most is to create top 15 to 20 prospects and first off, focus on physical stuff (equipment, stances, deliveries, faces, etc...)...and then talk about player ratings. i dont have a lot of experience when it comes to creating players and giving them attribrutes...i'm not sure how knight does it, but we can do our best and he can keep what he wants.

knight...would getting the physical stuff down help you the most? would we be able to upload them and you download them, or would you rather us have it written out? just seeing.

so...braves fans...if/when you get the game, just start throwing out ideas here as far as stances, deliveries, equipment, ratings and so on...see Rod Carew's CAP thread to get an idea on how to write it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1

Hey all. Im new here but am a fellow Braves fan.

If I could just throw out a suggestion, could these stances/deliveries/equipment/ ratings be written out and posted here? I have a PS2 and wont be able to upload the PS3 roster Knight is doing, but If I can just have the Braves ones posted in here I can go ahead and edit them myselfs.

Also, if any help is needed let me know. Im sure this is quite a massive project. Im not sure how big of a help I'll be, but im willing to if anyone needs it.

Thanks guys, and go Braves!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
Pro

well, i'm guessing that we'll have a lot of discussion about some of it. for instance...let's take Jordan Scafer. we have his specifics as far as height and weight...but what we want to discuss on here are some possible stances, what his equipment should look like and then ratings. his speed and defense will be high, but is a 74 for R handed contact too high? that's the stuff we'll talk about. eventually, once we get things nailed down, i see a post like this http://www.operationsports.com/forum...uncertain.html finalizing what we agree on...or at least compromise on. make sense?
Old 03-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 1

I think that would work best to do it like that post there. So will we just go 1 player at a time? Maybe start with top prospects and work our way down?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »